View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Bitkin, you have been an angel to rescue Jimmi when you did, sounds like he had an awful life at first. Poor lad.

Well tonight has been a do not much night too, with a little excitement at the start. Police arrived at the door, remember next door and the one next one up fighting over their fence and trying to knock lumps out of each other? Well I've been cited as a witness for the prosecution against next door! Urgh! I didn't see much except them screaming and shouting then flying at each other, then the kids trying to knock lumps out of each other. I'm hoping I won't have to appear, I still have to live next door to her. The other neighbour is the one that's moved out thank goodness.

Oddly, out of the blue her sister turned up at my door tonight. Now to explain. Sister and I were in school together and we were close friends in school, lost touch when they moved down south for a while. She moved back up, married a friend of mine and we have kinda been in contact since, but not really close, just kinda 'hi, how you doing, how's the family' sort of thing. She has been to visit a couple of times, but not in a year. Also, bless her heart she is honest and has some problems, and is naive in a lot of ways. She says that her and her sister don't talk, although she does talk to her mother (who talks to her sister).

Perhaps I'm being paranoid and I am hoping it is a coincidence but I found it odd that I get cited to appear for the prosecution in a case involving her sister against my neighbour, and suddenly, almost out of the blue my friend appears having not been really in touch for almost 6 months.

I hope I'm being paranoid.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Re school nicknames
My daughter has never forgiven me when I gave her the title Joey the obvious ones Trill Tweet Roo Budgie
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

LOL no one was more glad than me when they were born, Cariad nearly drove me round the bend those last few days.
Here's a piccie of Che, Keshi's brother when they got him

and now

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Oh Lore I don't think you're being paranoid at all, you are following your gut instinct, which always turns out to be right no matter how many years down the line it is.
Norma, like you say it is a walk in the park now you are down to the muppets, so you won't notice if mine tag along when you are walking it this park, will you
Eileen it is such a nice thing to say to me, thank you
Sally, you too, makes me feel better about myself, thank you very much.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Lore, not sure you're being paranoid either. Uncomfortable position to be in,with the neighbours.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Tw
The more the merrier would be an honor cos their drop dead georgous
Lore
As tw says go with your gut instinct
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2013, 10:54 PM
OK I've done girly brekkies, so am off for a soak and then bed.
I am so hoping it doesn't rain ALL day tomorrow, I really am.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Heading to Bedfordshire too
Nite all.
Norma, hope you have a good nights rest.xx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Going to say night night girls and thank you ALL for the great evening sleep well xxxx
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9