Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
With you saying anti-colic I immediately thought bloat, and some, in fact most, of what you describe can be bloat symptoms, but surely that would have been picked up by now
There's no stomach gurgling, no swollen stomach - nothing.

The vet is as baffled as we are.

The only things that have been found are the very slight tenderness in the base of her spine (and only on deep prodding) and the raised pancreatic thing on the blood sample.

She's now moved onto the sofa and settled down so fingers crossed for tonight.

I am sleeping in the living room with her again tonight as it's warmer in here and she has more freedom (she sleeps in a cage in the bedroom normally).

I'm hoping she sleeps until morning because we both could use some decent sleep
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2013, 11:33 PM
It is strange there is no snow in Scotland, and in the Sarf you can barely get out of the door.
Gotta laugh at poor Jimm - but in a nice way of course

I'm on the couch too, so we can start a Club
got the fire built up already and am just getting myself organised. Sasha is running round like a loony and has pinched my shoes, she has started demolishing the puppy pad box, but has decided my shoes might be a better game.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9