Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
im sorry but who cares about time and money! safety first! I think is crazy to put time and money first before lives! The government will have to stop spending on pointless things and look at the things that matter

I 100% agree with the Iraq war!
There would be no peace with war! same as no good without evil!

Plus saddam was a threat to israel! so im glad they got him! I do feel sorry for the innocents that died! But without sound means that happens in war!
I think more than 80% off the worlds ppl think the USA is a treat 2worl peace but that dont mean we should all get toghter and bomb them lol, Hayley here its about politics and money comes before lives sad but true i think the best way 2beat terrorism is to vaule every1 equally no more double standards! and to teach our younger genarations more about other and teach them that racism is in no shape or form acceptable!!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 07:48 PM
people who kill thier own are the scum of scum abbas! saddam would have gone on till kill 6 million more if the iraq war didnt happen!
craig
Dogsey Junior

10-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Emm
Just to add I was watching an interview this morning of a man who was on one of the trains when the bomb went off and he was then asked if he was a muslim and what did he feel about it

He was obviously offended that he had to answer such a question and within his reply said about the BNP whenever they do something no-one then assumes that all white people are involved or that they are representitive of the white community - I thought that was a good comment
thats right the BNP set bombs off all the time, there cant be any comparison to the BMP and what these nutters have done.
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
people who kill thier own are the scum of scum abbas! saddam would have gone on till kill 6 million more if the iraq war didnt happen!
Agreed very true he is/was a very sick man and i say its best if he is killed in public! but i also know who put him in the place off power in the 1st place the world is a messed up place and its all about politics, and if we dont teach the kids we cant ever break this circle which we are in!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 09:22 PM
i know abbas irony sucks!

I would take my shoe to him if you get what i mean by that!

the BNP are sad neo nazis who need to die a slow and painful death!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
After the London bombings,i can see our goverment doing what Israel does and have armed personel randomly checking passengers boarding trains/buses.Pain in the ass i know,but we have to go through all this anyway at the airport.

Although,i was in favour of ID cards-i really dont think they could have prevented the bombings.Most types of cards can be duplicated and is only a matter of time before they work out how to make counterfeit ID cards.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9