View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Had to get this one in before retiring - didn't have much time to post earlier - except on other thread to wish Jimmi good luck with his results. My mate Lacey off to a wedding (trying to avoid bitter sweet side). She has now gone upstairs clutching 2 pint bottles of Gravy browning, 1 large canister of anti-kink superior anti-frizz hair conditioner and a needle and thread to sew on all those individual eye-lashes doubtless the end result will be devastatingly beautiful, but quite an effort when you know that by 9 o'clock she'll be dancing on the tables, mascara runs down both cheeks and a ladder up her stockings the Belfast Fire Department would be proud of. Nonetheless have a good time girl, and please take some truly embarrassing pics of the latter stages of the evening. Oh! don't forget the Alka-Seltzer. TW. After spending a couple of hours trying to find the Hyde Mince factory of which I wrote some time ago. It was eventually revealed that it no longer exists - the amount of ridicule I got from the Mem was one thing (for she was my Chauffeuse for the afternoon) but it was nothing compared to the long silence afterwards when she sat their with the most satisfied grin on her face, that truly was hard to bear. For tiss one thing being an Old Fool but entirely another to have it proved. Goodnight everyone. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Nixon's Farm Shop is somewhere near there Gordon. Google it, had lots of good reports of it. When you come to the chicken place in Bolton please call in and remove some bones from my bulging freezers
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9