Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:59 PM
"Somewhere you know with friends already in residence"
No offence SAL but that sounds like an advert for a nursing home!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
same difference Eileen, same difference
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks TW,I did take it quite pearsunolly though.Guess you have to forgive someone who watches Doc Martin and Top Gear....I mean...really
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Thanks TW,I did take it quite pearsunolly though.Guess you have to forgive someone who watches Doc Martin and Top Gear....I mean...really
Doc Martin? All is forgiven sweetie. One of the only progs I insist on someone videoing and sending me out the DVDs for!

*I am feeling increasingly out of the loop here lately when it comes to the 'night time' stuff lol! Must pay more attention. Will do so when August is over!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Now now Eileen, be nice.
Not so sure about Top Gear, but Doc Martin is good, not watching it this time because it is a repeat,but would normally be watching it myself
Didn't watch Corrie as fed up of the David saga and didn't watch Doc Martin because it is a repeat. But my house has benefited enormously. Stairs and living room hoovered for a start!!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Now now Eileen, be nice.
Not so sure about Top Gear, but Doc Martin is good, not watching it this time because it is a repeat,but would normally be watching it myself
Didn't watch Corrie as fed up of the David saga and didn't watch Doc Martin because it is a repeat. But my house has benefited enormously. Stairs and living room hoovered for a start!!!
You need the plaque my pal bought for me .....

A CLEAN HOUSE IS THE SIGN OF A BROKEN COMPUTER

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Doc Martin? All is forgiven sweetie. One of the only progs I insist on someone videoing and sending me out the DVDs for!

*I am feeling increasingly out of the loop here lately when it comes to the 'night time' stuff lol! Must pay more attention. Will do so when August is over!
Secretly like it too Pat.Martin Cloones in anything come to that Rarely put mine on,unless to watch a movie or a one off must see.Not missing much,that's for sure
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Sally and June - yes Flash must have changed position 4 or 5 times and I held my breath thinking he was going to change his mind ........... sooooooooooooo pleased he didn't though. He felt so much better afterwards and for the first time since Monday he and Rucksack had a wild game of tag racing through our kitchen, lounge, hall, over the settee and round the dining table .... All I could hear was them skidding round corners on the carpet but it was actually a delight to hear as Flash has been so off for so long.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Secretly like it too Pat.Martin Cloones in anything come to that Rarely put mine on,unless to watch a movie or a one off must see.Not missing much,that's for sure
I don't and never have had 'terrestrial telly' here. And absolutely won't pay to watch UK TV as I didn't bother much with it when in the UK!

I have my Arab Sat and my Cypriot Cablenet and enjoy flicking about to find summat I might want to watch when I need to take a time out.

I loved MEET THE MIDWIFE too. Fortunately I have pals in the UK who just know what sort of stuff I will enjoy and always make sure I get it!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:16 PM
That's really thoughtful of them Pat Mrs Brown's boys,have you seen that?
Page 9 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >