View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Phone your GP for the blood results, it is probably something simple As for the knot in your stomach, it sounds as if you are getting all worked up again about going back to work. After having this week off and starting to feel happier again, you might be worried that nothing has changed and the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.
You need more time off hun, don't rush back - you have a cross stitch to finish
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Tbh I'm not worried about the blood results. I'd be almost disappointed if everything was fine as I feel so stressed still.
My sick certificate was for 10days until the 12th.
However, 1. this is my weekend off and 2. I had already booked today and monday off as holiday (will prob claim today back as am officially sick)

When I first saw the gp I could only get the follow-up appointment for next Tuesday, the day I was due to go back to work, but I told them that I needed to see him BEFORE I was due to go back, so they sorted it.

I'll get sick pay, equivalent to an hours wages per day, but my health comes first as far as I am concerned.

I've sat down and sorted out a lot of things at the mo, which makes me feel better and then feels like a huge weight, but I will sort it.

You lot do help so much, honest.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh honey I'm sorry things are so rough for you at the moment - you can get through this, it'll be ok xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Awww...bless you Becks. Take your time and get well hun xxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
More time off........

Are you listening, woman?

You need more time off.......

Take it - your health is more important than anything else!

x0x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:56 PM
I agree with Vicki! xxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Todays rambling....

Woke up feeling a bit better, no palpitations so that's a start.
Have hoovered upstairs, tidied, done a spot of ironing and am now upstairs in my office, which I very rarely use, so instead of having dogs peeking over my screen, I have Mr. Grumpycat instead. Who would make any depressed, grumpy person seem happier, comparatively anyway. Perhaps I should loan him out to The Samaritans....'think you're depressed? meet Ollie the cat!'.

No wait, he's purring..... either that or he's going to throw up into my lap.

Anyway, I am up here so I can sort out all my paperwork, and have a good shred. Also the OH was falling alseep on the couch and is in mr grumpy mode too so I have retreated to my bolthole up here with a cup of tea and some custard creams. Value custard creams, but custard creams nevertheless.

Went to take Tonto round the block after my shower and then thought OMG why all the people? It's carnival day, which is about 100yds from my house, so I quickly retreated back home as can't stand the carnival and really don't want to see anyone from work. We'll go out later.

Charlie's friend called for him to go out, and the dogs had a big fight. Haven't had one for a while, but they often happen when there is a lot of excitement as in someone is at the door, so barking occurs. Now Tonto stands his ground, even though he is actually on his back with his legs in the air at the time, so purely because of the size difference he now has a bloody ear.

The OH went mad, saying it was all Charlie's fault, as the dogs had been seperated because Inca had been in his lounge with him. I went mad saying how would he know as he had been asleep. Yes Inca WAS in their but had been most of the morning in the garden with her bone as I could see her standing against the back fence looing at a squirrell in the cherry tree..... and who was he to say what was done or not done with the dogs when she is his dog and he never takes her out, it's always me who does it, so maybe if he had taken her out today she would've been too tired to fight!

What did he say? Nothing, coz there was nothing he could say to that. Game, set and match to me.... and as I am also upstairs and he is downstairs I also have the psychological upper hand too!

Just thought, I'm sitting here rambling about dominance in a swivel chair with a cat on my lap.....hmmmm????

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh you do make me larfffff!!!! I love these pictures you keep finding too!!!! You're right of course! What more can I say???!!! I'm going to miss your daily ramblings when you go back to work, so you've definitely got to get some more time OFF!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh you do make me larfffff!!!! I love these pictures you keep finding too!!!! You're right of course! What more can I say???!!! I'm going to miss your daily ramblings when you go back to work, so you've definitely got to get some more time OFF!!!
Perhaps I should turn these ramblings into a diary, a bit like Bridget Jones but with bigger pants?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 03:13 PM
LOL, what are you like Becks
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >