View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks Nicola and you too Patch you are now first in the queue for gentle head pats. She is really being spooled but she is sooo very worth it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Glad she is home and ok,you must be so relieved.xxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwww, so glad she's home and well. If it's any consolation to you, I had a 13 year old gal who was operated on who had pyometra (yes, I know, norty me!!!!) and one vet wanted to phts there and then, but I went to another vet who said he would give her a chance. Well, she pulled through it all, and lived to the ripe old age of 16, so you're little golden oldie will be just fine if she was fit enough to go through a small op, don't worry, all will be ok now I'm sure. Awwww, bet she's all curled up asleep in her little bed now waiting for dinner maybe! I'm so pleased you've got her back without any traumas, you must have been very worried.
Thanks Helena she went through the pyometra thing last year and that's when they discovered her heart was bad so tho' this was just a small op with the anaesthetic it was sitll worrying as large deep chested sighthounds are not good with anaesthetics, plus her heart condition, but it has all gone fine thank goodness.

You are right she is all curled up on her bed but no dinner tonight just drinks and can start her on something light tomorrow. Thanks again. Eunice
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2007, 07:12 PM
SOOOOO glad all is well, when I was on earlyer to see if there was news, I got that horrid dread when you were not on,,,, I did not know she had a bad heart, you must have been climbing the wall,,, hope she has a speedy recovery, you will prob need time to recover to, hugs to all, shona x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks Sweep
Thanks Janet I will pass on your good wishes to Ludmilla
And Thank you again Anne-Marie I will give her your kiss and your hug .

She really is a lucky girl to have all you wonderful people wishing her well.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Oh Eunice, I'm so happy for you all
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Oh Eunice, Have only just read this..I thought it was your earlier post. I am so relieved she is okay, you must have been so worried. Give her very gentle kisses from Megan and I and licks from Fleur, Flex, Mishka, Darling Darla and Storm XXXXXX hugs and kisses for you from Megan and me too! Hope you and Ludmilla manage to get a restful night.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2007, 08:37 PM
fab news Eunice, shes a real toughie!
Dawn.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Brilliant news Eunice, glad everything is ok. Wags and licks from Cassie xx
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Eunice my apologies for having missed this, had trouble with my modem , am so glad she has recovered and being totaly spoiled (of course) i hate when our four legged friends are poorly they cant tell you just whats wrong, but sending mega ""Huggles"" for her

huggles
b-eye
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >