View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-09-2006, 02:53 PM
So very sorry that the news on Delilah was not good. My thoughts are with you. Such a hard decision to have to make but as Berger says you know her best and will make the right one for her. Cuddles to you all.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 03:39 PM
I am really sorry to hear such terrible news Jessica I can't imagine how bad you are feeling at the moment after such devastating news
sweetmimi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Jessica you have my phone number if you want me to try It cant harm her and it might do some good if not you dont have anything to lose Babs
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Sending hugs from us here, sorry to hear your news x
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 03:45 PM
God im so sorry its wasnt good. You know in your heart what is the right decision for your lovely little girl. Do what you think will be best for her.
I had to make this decision myself not long ago, I dont regret the choice I made. I did it for my boy.
Thinking of you.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2006, 04:02 PM
jess thats terrible news.
had on heart i wouldn't know what to do 3/4 months and die having the op or op now and hardly any movement for the rest of her life.
if she had the op would she still be able to walk around etc pain free?
it would be to keep them in place and the rest are already fused together?
i think if she has a good life ahead with no real pain etc then i would go for the op but it would depend on the quality of her life as she has a long time ahead being a baby.
its a hard call.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Terrible, terrible news for you. I really don't know what to say, such a young dog, such a terrible shame, you must do whatever your heart tells you to do. All my best wishes are sent out to you and as Leo said, it certainly is a hard call for you.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Ah *sighs slightly* Jessica, i am very sorry...more than sorry infact. To have such little, all of which are grim, options when concerning such a young dog is just...unbelievable. I think i speak for every members here when i say-Our Thoughts Are With You And Yours.:'(
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 06:13 PM
My thoughts are with you all right now, it's a very hard decision to make

{{{hugs}}} to you x
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Jessica, you must be devastated.

Only you can decide what you think is best, with help from your vet. I know what my decision would be though, and that is to take one day at a time, give her lots of gentle hugs and kisses and take lots of photographs, and when her life is too painful, then I'd say goodbye. Remember, better a day too soon, than a day too late. It's a last act of love.

Nothing can prepare you for the grief, but how Lil feels is more important that how you feel. That's not meant to sound harsh, just that you must put her first.

Big hugs from me (((((HUGS))))

Dawn R.
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >