View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks Stewie, and a big X for little Sadie then!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Helen - I pray everything goes okay for you. Keeping my fingers crossed and wishing you lots of luck and love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Good luck Helen-we'll all be be thinking of you.Dont worry though because i personally have total faith in our doctors.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Thanks Lucky, I will be thinking of you all whilst I'm lying on that slab, ooops sorry, table! lol! I've gotta laugh Lucky otherwise I'll get paranoid, I'm very good at paranoid! Your kind wishes are making me feel much better about it all, I just want it to be over, roll on next week-end I say! I will post up when I get back to let you know I'm ok, well, I hope I will - nah I'll be ok, I'm in very good hands, my cardiologist is lovely and very funny too.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Yesterday,i went birthday present shopping for my niece (13 and finally a teenager!) and got her a pair of silver love heart earings and a musical birthday card!
I also put an ad in local paper which she loved!

Today though was a dirty day-i had to dig out my stopcock valve in drive.It has been buried beneath 3ft of earth (clay mostly) for last few years and the cast iron cover had been pushed down into earth by skip lorries backing onto my drive.Had to knock up some shuttering and pour some concrete around it to make a collar for the cover to sit on.Just gotta buy some more cement tommorrow cause i ran out and finish leveling the area off,but done the hard bit,so dont have much more to do.

Took Vegas to fields nearby this morning where he spent an hour running about like a maniac with a Boxer called Oliver.He was absolutely pooped when we got back and just wanted to sleep!
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8