View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
naomicavaliers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I live in a small village called Laceby in lincolnshire, it is about ten minutes from Cleethorpes and the coast. You only have to walk for a minute and you are in open countryside so I have everything I want close to hand . I have a half Brother who lives near Lake Garda in Italy and if I could move anywhere it would be there
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by JR Lady
Hiya Foxy...Lovely photos envoking happy memories for me of an area I know well, as I am a Mancunuian born and bred...

Hi JR Lady, I didn't know you were from Manchester originally. Did you come to Saddleworth much? The building in the park used to be a register office and my eldest sister got married there in 1970. It is now a library
keeragh
New Member!
Female 

03-10-2005, 11:23 PM
I live in Glenrothes, which is in the county of Fife, Scotland.
The scenery in Scotland has to be the best, and even from the major cities, you never have to travel to far to be in the countryside.

The highlands are amazing, not good weather usually, but no matter what the weather, the scenery can be spectacular!
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8