register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 05:45 PM
LOL I wouldn't be bedding 6 week old puppies down in snow now would I its shredded paper bedding, costs a fortune but I always use it when the babies first go out because its nice and soft and warm. Then I gradually change it over to shavings, first bit to change is the front bit, then the last bit is the sleeping part where the heat lamp is.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 05:46 PM
LS and Lynne This wrapping malarkey HAS got to be done before Christmas ... I just seem to have a mental block about doing it
Lacey ... I have ten years on you .. but then again I must be wiser as in the owl
Daisy oooh how Christmassy is that to have snow However, as much as I love it to look at and play in for five minutes, I don't want any as I really don't like driving in it.
I love the photos June and what a huge relief for you to be able to get a break from them So sweet seeing photos of the grown ups meeting them. I'm really glad you treated yourself to a good lunch ..... lamb too is my favourite meat.

I'm off to take the dogs out for a quick 20 mins walk and my son is kindly coming too. Then all I'll need to do is put them in the garden for a quick wee before we go out for drinks later. If I don't get on again tonight I'll see you all in the morning and I hope you all have a fab evening whatever you are all doing.

Sally if you pop in later I hope you are enjoying your new computer and making your way around windows 8. Enjoy your weekend.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL I wouldn't be bedding 6 week old puppies down in snow now would I its shredded paper bedding, costs a fortune but I always use it when the babies first go out because its nice and soft and warm. Then I gradually change it over to shavings, first bit to change is the front bit, then the last bit is the sleeping part where the heat lamp is.
Ha ha... I figured it was paper, but it looks so snowy and Christmassy!! I have snow on the brain!!! lovely pics of the babies
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Have a great evening Jenny.

I am like you - I still didn't do the wrapping. I went through the presents and "it's a DISARRRRRSTER darling"!

Carys has MORE presents than Michael!:

Now in order to avoid war on Christmas Day, I have to get him a couple more, PLUS one to him from my mum and dad because I know what he likes, don't I?

I'm presented out!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Mince pies and sausage rolls as promised may help the present wrappers.
Glad the puppies are settled in the pp June and that you had a nice lunch.
Glad you are feeling better Lorraine.
Helena enjoy the party.
Azz if you are around is that a better option ? I expect it is not having to have the other test done.
Evening Sally for when you pop in
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Please do not look at me Meg - I do not drink.

HIC
or me hic, hic, (much)

I have just got one more present to organise, everything else is wrapped.
My Son in Law to be is a Slimming World Rep (don't go there ) and my daughter is on a diet as well. So no sweeties or biccies for them. I'm making them a fresh fruit hamper (hence my pineapple question elsewhere!)
The biggest problem is that I have to go and buy all this stuff Christmas eve
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Well my lovely friends, yes Jenny I am being quiet, but then I am generally, cough cough. I am going to close down early tonight. It is really cold here and my night storage heaters are more or less cold now so what alternative do I have but to take myself off to bed early. Have a good night all and June thank you for the lovely pictures of the pups. Night all. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Night Moyra, you snuggle down in that bed and keep warm.
See you tomorrow.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I love the piccies of the babies! They look comfy and happy in the Puppy Palace

I've been up the street, we saw Santa and got a naff Santa hat. Davie got a cap gun *sigh*, and I got a wee ornament for the window

About to have a coffee, a read of the paper and relax before starting on the Xmas decorations, then hopefully sort out Davie's room.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I love the piccies of the babies! They look comfy and happy in the Puppy Palace

I've been up the street, we saw Santa and got a naff Santa hat. Davie got a cap gun *sigh*, and I got a wee ornament for the window

About to have a coffee, a read of the paper and relax before starting on the Xmas decorations, then hopefully sort out Davie's room.
Does he want you to sort it out?
Page 8 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »