View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 09:30 AM
I was just popping by to tell you I was thinking of you & to see how you were getting on...Wednesday?!? Omg my vibes will be bursting at the seams by then

Bev xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Oh H poor you you must be so frustrated it's awful watching them and not beibng able to not only help but to even know what is going on in there.

And Wednesday...well I guess at least you know that the vet doing the examination is proficient and that will save a mis-diagnosis.

I am glad she is still bright in herself and hope that you are taking some comfort from that

I missed this so wasn't giving positive vibes when everyone else was so I won't switch mine off now that should make up for the lack of them overt the weekend

Huge hugs to you Zena and a hug for Georgie too.
xx
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh no! the waiting is the worst part! Fingers crossed for Wednesday then
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Oh H poor you you must be so frustrated it's awful watching them and not beibng able to not only help but to even know what is going on in there.

And Wednesday...well I guess at least you know that the vet doing the examination is proficient and that will save a mis-diagnosis.

I am glad she is still bright in herself and hope that you are taking some comfort from that

I missed this so wasn't giving positive vibes when everyone else was so I won't switch mine off now that should make up for the lack of them overt the weekend

Huge hugs to you Zena and a hug for Georgie too.
xx
Thanks Lynne, everything happens for a reason doesn't it, and the way my day's going I'm sure the planets are all wrong, so this could be a good thing it was cancelled, it's not my day nor Zena's, but Wednesday will be!!! xxxx (Good job you're booking's secure, it's full up now!!)

Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Oh no! the waiting is the worst part! Fingers crossed for Wednesday then
I know, I can't believe it coz I had planned to take Georgie off to the other vet this morning, but it's all gone wrong, so he's kindly prescribed everything for him and just asked for my £180 to pay for it all!!! Zena's insured, so that's not a worry, but Georgie is costing me a fortune here, but he's more than worth it as you know. Thanks Amanda, she's doing well this morning, full of beans, had 2 walks and a big meal and it's been over 2 hours and nothing's come back up, she's sleeping like a baby, recharging those batteries ready for my onslaught later with that squeaky ball no doubt! Give me strength somebody lol!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
How frustrating but best to wait and have the best person for the job.
All vibes being stored up here to send you a big mass explosion of them on Wednesday.
Glad she seems to be doing ok while she is waiting.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Just popped on to see how you got on today but I see that you didn't How annoying for you! At least they're being honest about their vets abilities though and making sure you see the right one. Glad she is having a good day xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Sorry H, I have totally missed this

Hope you get your answers soon. Thinking of you all xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks Bev, Hayley and Jo, have good news to report, which is quite surprising after the absolute rubbish day I'm having here and now the boiler's conked out so we're having cold showers!

Anyhoo, I decided to feed Zena just the two larger meals, and it's paid off so far, NO sickness at all today!!!! She's held both of them down with 10 hours between them, so this will be my wtg tomorrow until we see what's happening on Wednesday.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Oh H, what a shame it was put on hold. Its bad enough having to wait for things like this but then it gets cancelled. How frustrating. But like you say, better to wait a few days and get the expert to do it. Glad Zena kept her dinner down. Now take a breath or two.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi H, just seen this. Everything is crossed for you and Zena on wednesday.

Linda x
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »