View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Although mine had been laying around for a week or so, there's renewed interest in them, and yesterday, Zena wouldn't leave hers alone, which pleased me lots coz I was busy! the ends are getting whiter and thinner, but that's about it, they're still pretty much intact here!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 04:41 PM
I've posted this on the other thread, were considering getting an order trade off of pure dog for the new stall.
What worries me is the end user price wondered how many of you would buy them again.
They sent me a sample and too be honest mien largely ignored it and it just looks like a piece of wood, not bit like antler horns.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 06:32 PM
I wish mine were "just like a piece of wood" as they'd be a lot safer for their eyes! Mine all look like antlers with all the smaller bits sticks up, and definitely are NOT bits of wood, my dogs aren't interest in wood, but they're very interested in these, plus i have the hard white marrow inside them all. I've bought twice now and I will definitely buy again, but that will be a long way off because hardly any of them are past their sellby yet, they're fantastic imo!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 06:42 PM
i collected a couple of sacks full locally and the dogs that have had them have had a mixed reaction. Mine now have them down all the time and they chew away when they feel like it.

I think they are good but I don't know if I'd pay that much for them.

rune
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Can anyone reccommend where to buy them from?
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 09:56 PM
I was shocked to see the XL ones retail at £8.99
Whats the differnce between the pure dog ones and normal antlers which I could probably get for free.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
Can anyone reccommend where to buy them from?
Google the company, Puredog and you should find them.

Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I was shocked to see the XL ones retail at £8.99
Whats the differnce between the pure dog ones and normal antlers which I could probably get for free.
They are supposed to be raw, so should be no difference between these and what you could get. Though you'd prob need to chop up the ones you could get to a suitable size.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
If you can get them for free, then go for it
I'm currently looking into a local source as well.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 11:45 PM
We haven't chopped them at all.

Only problem so far is Etta wanting to take one to bed once---with me! They are also devils to trip over and they don't go through gaps very well.

They aren't such high value as fresh bones but they seem good for the odd nibble. I shall get some more eventually.

rune
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
We haven't chopped them at all.

Only problem so far is Etta wanting to take one to bed once---with me! They are also devils to trip over and they don't go through gaps very well.

They aren't such high value as fresh bones but they seem good for the odd nibble. I shall get some more eventually.

rune
Are yours from Pure dog or from fresh caught deer, my friends hunt sure I could get somefor free
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »