Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I was actually telling Lozzi to put you on ignore.....

Lozzi is entitled to say what she feels, just like you are doing now.

This should be between Lozzi and Labman, if he has a problem with something she has posted then it should be up to him to say so

I will not be replying to this thread again........
I actually kind of got that, yes Lozzi is entitled to say what she feels, so am I, the first post I posted was questioning why she did what she did, and how she would like it if it happened to her, and she took offence, which actually wasn't how it was intended, but when she started posting !! and telling me not to go there, then it got worse. Lozzi is not a delicate rose, and I generally get on with Lozzi, and have offered her support in the past with different things. I was just wondering why she did what she did, and she immediatly got defencesive. What I can imagine is that she read and re-read my post and got angried each time before replying, I don't know.

Also what would of happened if Labman had replied to that one do you think?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Can't believe you're arguing over a troll

Lozzie, use your ignore button
I was actually telling Lozzi to put you on ignore.....

Lozzi is entitled to say what she feels, just like you are doing now.

This should be between Lozzi and Labman, if he has a problem with something she has posted then it should be up to him to say so

I will not be replying to this thread again........
Totally agree, i can not see how another member has got involved! Thats all im saying before i get a bashing to!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Totally agree, i can not see how another member has got involved! Thats all im saying before i get a bashing to!
Because I believe in sticking up for others, whoever they are, simple really you should see me when I really get my teeth into something if you think that's a bashing
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Its a forum, everyone has different opinions - thats what makes a forum intresting. No one needed sticking up for - Lozzi was not rude in her reply imo. Any way said i wasnt replying
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Its a forum, everyone has different opinions - thats what makes a forum intresting. No one needed sticking up for - Lozzi was not rude in her reply imo. Any way said i wasnt replying
Sometimes its hard to do what you say but I really believe that you don't have to like someone to stick up for them, at tiggys I had a blow up a few times with one girl, or one group (they all came from the same place, and isolated themselves, and would talk about everyone else) one time poor Graham walked into the staff room and me and one of the girls came to a argument which was kind of heated to say the least, but after one argument with one girl I found out that one of her 'friends' stole her boy friend the next day, even though I didn't really get on with her I still had to stick up for her if it was being spoken about, it shocked some people, some called me two face (how does that work though, not getting on to their face, but sticking up for them elsewhere) but I just do not believe that you have to get on with someone to stick up for them, and say what you think, just like I would do with friends in the other way around to lol, everyone knows what I think whether good or bad.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:47 PM
I dont like arguements unless something really needs saying, so i tend to stay out the way and not get involved, if i cant calm the situation down.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2010, 12:16 AM
oh this is absolutely ridiculous there was nothing wrong with my post!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Anyway............

Isla is a 3 - hallelujah! She's the kind of dog who will eat everything and anything and puts weight on just by thinking about it. She's on about 40% of the food she should be for her breed weight, but if it keeps her a 3 I'm happy. She ain't, but I am and I pay the bills!

Oscar is a 2. He's very difficult to put weight on, but he is improving cos a few months ago I'd have put him at 1.5!

It's so awful feeding one dog 3oz of meat and the other 13oz! Isla must think I'm a right tight old bitch!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Anyway............

Isla is a 3 - hallelujah! She's the kind of dog who will eat everything and anything and puts weight on just by thinking about it. She's on about 40% of the food she should be for her breed weight, but if it keeps her a 3 I'm happy. She ain't, but I am and I pay the bills!

Oscar is a 2. He's very difficult to put weight on, but he is improving cos a few months ago I'd have put him at 1.5!

It's so awful feeding one dog 3oz of meat and the other 13oz! Isla must think I'm a right tight old bitch!
yup, it's hard when you have to give them different stuff too! Trying to get food down Rio's neck is impossible if she thinks I really want her to eat. She's so contrary. She's actually disappearing before my eyes. Thinking of entering her in shows as a Whippet from now on. She makes good Whippet!
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Well...... I am rubbish with things like this! I think I would Monty as a 3 though, I can feel his ribs etc!

What does everyone else think?

Edit: Just posted this and when I looked back at the pic I realise Monty actually looks a bit slimmer than this now - he hasn't been eating so much due to the warmer weather, so perhaps he is more between 2and3 at the moment - this was taken about a month ago!
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >