View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Hope everyone had a comfortable night (including you!)

Any updates this morning?
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Sounds like, as Shona suggested, the dog has been poorly trained as an attack dog. So sad that three dogs are injured and one dog will lose his life because of the actions of some stupid people. I feel sad for Freyster's poor dogs and the Rottie who didn't know any better. Sounds like the original owner was a bit of a muppet too. Hope the guy in charge of the dog gets prosecuted. I'm afraid if it was my dogs that had been attacked I would want the dog to be pts. If the dogs had been smaller breeds they could have all been killed.

Sending hugs to Frey, Cody and Meg - hope they all recover physically and psychologically from this horrible incident.
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Morning. Hope you are having a more relaxing morning after yesterday's awful experiences. I also hope your furbabies are beginning to recover from their injuries and the horrible time they went through. Is there any news on Frey yet?

Oscar and I are thinking of you and sending lots of healing vibes and hugs. Take care of you and your furbabies and do what you need to heal. Lots of chocolate (for humans at least) is usually a good healer. For dogs maybe nice chicken or something would be better!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Keep popping in for news..........

Hope all is as well as can be expected...

x0x0x
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:13 AM
What a terrible situation hope your dogs will be ok.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Been popping in all morning for some news.
Hope everything is as OK as it can be
Thinking of you xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by Shona
dog aggression and human aggression dont run hand in hand, It doesent sound like the dog was aggressive to people, just the dogs, the park rangers managed to restrain the dog without being bitten, that and kids really shouldnt be out with dogs alone.

which is sort of bizzare given its a security dog I guess.

I have to say, Im very impressed with the speed at which the police handled this, even taking the man and dog into custody which is nigh unheard of round here for dog on dog attacks,
then to find out so quickly the dog was stolen, find the real owner and so on. Now thats fast.
Wish the police were as responsive as that round here... it would be days before they came to See you.

In-fact, of topic I know, and along story cut short... a friend of my sons was attacked by a bloke who ran into her car with his... she reported it to the police, they came out next day, took her statement, went to see the offender, then a few days later she rang the police to see how it wa progressing..she was told it is on hold as the two officer's that were on the case where on a 2wk break and until they came back it was shelved

Sorry for going off topic, hope you dogs are recovering well!!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Keep popping in for news..........

Hope all is as well as can be expected...

x0x0x
im doing the same...

how are you and the doglets? i hope you have good news for us. we are all thinking of you, frey, cody and meg xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:58 PM
OMG I can't believe what I've just read here!!! That must have been sooooo horrific, not only for you to witness, but your poor dogs too, I'm so, so sorry this happened to you, what a nightmare! Thank God those rangers appeared, otherwise, I suspect things could have got a lot worse! Oh that bladdy man, I hope he gets the book thrown at him, what an absolute idiot having a dog like that off lead!!! Grrrrrr, muppet, total muppet!

I do hope your poor dogs are doing ok now, you must be in shreds you poor thing.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Sorry I didn't realise the dog had been found to be stolen. I hope you Frey and your other babies are all feeling a tad better today? How is Cody's ear?

I don't think the dog should be pts, I think that he clearly has dog aggression issues, but if he's been stolen, he was probably lashing out at everything that moved, I agree with Shona, dog aggression and human aggression don't go arm in arm.....
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »