Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
His mother said he hadn't been her son since he was 19 I doubt he had much of a home life, I'm sure it will all come out in the wash. You are supposed to love your kids unconditionally no matter what, her words are unbelievable - yes he's a murderer - but surely he didn't deserve that.

He did have family that loved him thank god and wanted to see an end to all this.

We lock up murdering peodophiles like Ian Huntley, yet everyone I know wanted to see this man dead? Why? He deserved to spend a long time in prison just like Ian Huntley has that privildge.

The police apparently shot him with a stun gun, did they fire it afterwards, or before? The shot from that stun gun could have made him accidently shoot himself.
Oh perleeeease don't make excuses for the man! He held a bladdy gun up to his throat for however many hours, causing a lot of havoc all around, especially for those poor armed police Would you hold a gun up to your throat if you had no intention of using it??? I doubt it! He had AMPLE, AMPLE, opportunity of putting the gun DOWN, that's what the armed police do, they shout at you, they tell you to put the gun down, everybody knows the consequences if you fail to do as they say, BUT, they went with the flow and waited until he did it himself. A stun gun does just that, it stuns you, there's no way he could have shot himself once that gun had been used by HIM. They wanted him alive for some strange reason, but I'm glad he's dead, he won't be able to get out of prison free in a few year's time and kill other innocent peops, sorted!
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh perleeeease don't make excuses for the man! He held a bladdy gun up to his throat for however many hours, causing a lot of havoc all around, especially for those poor armed police Would you hold a gun up to your throat if you had no intention of using it??? I doubt it! He had AMPLE, AMPLE, opportunity of putting the gun DOWN, that's what the armed police do, they shout at you, they tell you to put the gun down, everybody knows the consequences if you fail to do as they say, BUT, they went with the flow and waited until he did it himself. A stun gun does just that, it stuns you, there's no way he could have shot himself once that gun had been used by HIM. They wanted him alive for some strange reason, but I'm glad he's dead, he won't be able to get out of prison free in a few year's time and kill other innocent peops, sorted!

He was clearly a disturbed individual, he needed help, not vilifying.

He deserved to be locked up for life, not dead.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:51 PM
When you think of all the man hours gone into tracking him down, all the resources and cash that must have taken. I swear I would have shot the man myself. Don't forget he executed an innocent man, shot his ex girlfriend and shot a policeman. Not to mention the public he put in danger too! and threatening to shoot them!

I think the tazer may have caused a spasm that made him shoot himself...should have done it sooner imho.
To keep him alive to interrogate him? what for? what's it going to do, it won't bring that poor man back will it? He has left a dictaphone with 4 hours of rambling on that, let them go through that and see what he had to say.

x
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
When you think of all the man hours gone into tracking him down, all the resources and cash that must have taken. I swear I would have shot the man myself. Don't forget he executed an innocent man, shot his ex girlfriend and shot a policeman. Not to mention the public he put in danger too! and threatening to shoot them!

I think the tazer may have caused a spasm that made him shoot himself...should have done it sooner imho.
To keep him alive to interrogate him? what for? what's it going to do, it won't bring that poor man back will it? He has left a dictaphone with 4 hours of rambling on that, let them go through that and see what he had to say.

x
What about all the man hours spend interrigating Ian Huntley? Who MURDERED two innocent girls, and appeared on the TV speaking about them prior to his arrest - again another big man hunt for those two girls.
Yet this country chooses to lock him up and NOT kill him. What a waste of money.

Yet folk wished this man dead what makes him worse than the likes of Huntley?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh perleeeease don't make excuses for the man! He held a bladdy gun up to his throat for however many hours, causing a lot of havoc all around, especially for those poor armed police Would you hold a gun up to your throat if you had no intention of using it??? I doubt it!!
He was an attention seeker, and clearly out of his mind. He may never have planned to, he might not have known him self what he was doing, it was for effect, no doubt. I doubt he even know what he was doing at the time, or what he planned to do.
The police didnt want him dead either, all their hard work, time put into finding him, and keeping him calm and under control for all the last hours. Questions will never be answered now, families, police, the public and what not will never know truely what was going through his head.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:58 PM
What about all the man hours spend interrigating Ian Huntley? Who MURDERED two innocent girls, and appeared on the TV speaking about them prior to his arrest - again another big man hunt for those two girls.
Yet this country chooses to lock him up and NOT kill him. What a waste of money.

Yet folk wished this man dead what makes him worse than the likes of Huntley?

Totally different senario here. You can't equate the two. If Ian Huntley had been in the same situation then I would wish him dead too!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
He was an attention seeker, and clearly out of his mind. He may never have planned to, he might not have known him self what he was doing, it was for effect, no doubt. I doubt he even know what he was doing at the time, or what he planned to do.
The police didnt want him dead either, all their hard work, time put into finding him, and keeping him calm and under control for all the last hours. Questions will never be answered now, families, police, the public and what not will never know truely what was going through his head.
Well he got that didn't he..killing an innocent man and wounding two others!!!
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Totally different senario here. You can't equate the two. If Ian Huntley had been in the same situation then I would wish him dead too!!
It's no different in my eyes he murdered two innocent people, who were were young children who had their WHOLE lives in front of them, yet that evil scum wiped them out.
Then had the cheek to speak about them on TV before his arrest. Infact he snuffed two lives out, not just one.

He's a whole lot worse in my eyes and also has the privildge of being locked up.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 01:01 PM
But what does this man being dead gain? Its an easy way out for him, he should live with what he has done for the rest of his life. Questions will now never be answered, people are left wondering. He may have been a murderer, but he still had children, he owned it to everyone to explain himself. I personally dont think he was all there in the head.
and no im not saying that makes it ok.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 01:04 PM
It's no different in my eyes he murdered two innocent people, who were were young children who had their WHOLE lives in front of them, yet that evil scum wiped them out.
Then had the cheek to speak about them on TV before his arrest. Infact he snuffed two lives out, not just one.

He's a whole lot worse in my eyes and also has the privildge of being locked up.

No, you don't understand what I'm saying...what I mean is, if Ian Huntley had been on the run, Like Moat, and he had a gun to his head, like Moat, then tazered, like Moat, and died, like Moat, then good riddance.

The fact that he is locked up in prison, is down the our judicial system.
Page 8 of 23 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »