View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:25 PM
jenny we are making the offer tomorrow. No other offers all the feedback is people are finding the staircase a problem which on our second viewing we found it not too be as bad as we thought and that it can be rectified.
The sellers will be biting our hands off they want to get moving now.
Fingers crossed.
We are happy to go full asking price if we need too but they will be happy with offers near to asking price.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:25 PM
All about tactics tomorrow then Lynn,buyers market as they say New staircase and few bits and bobs could be yours all in hopefully
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Fingers crossed. Will keep you posted.
Night night all.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Night night Lynn, and once again, that is the most fantastic news.........I am absolutely delighted.

Jenny, Flash must feel heaps better now.........as do we allto hear the glad tidings. I bet you were standing there holding your breath as he got himself ready - and did he change his mind about the ideal spot once or twice just to really get you going Super news
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:32 PM
SALLY, you aluminate my iPad screen with your presence
How was your day?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:33 PM
LOL Sally, they do like to keep you in suspense don't they, mine do that, have a lot sniffing round, decide where to go, then change their mind mid squat and off we go again for another sniff, we usually end up near to where we first started
So pleased he has done the biz and it was OK
Lynn.....er WHAT next round
Harvey it would be lovely if you end up near to people who you've been chatting to for years
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Eileen, get back to that dictionary of yours!!! Aluminate is a chemical compound and I really have never been described as that before Illuminating is what I do quite nicely

TW, I agree about Harvey - if you are going to move such a vast difference then it's nice to go somewhere you know with friends already in residence.

Watching Doc Martin
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:55 PM

Thankyou SALLY for pointing out my spelling error and lack of entellagence
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,
Lynn you are not that far from me as the crow flies and it is very hot and sunny here, although saying that I can see a few clouds gathering out the front coming from your direction.
My son and his wife came round last night and got my steam mop working . It had a loose connection which he has now fixed. So at 11.30 last night I was steam mopping my house .

Off to do mums shopping and housework soon. Just hoping my car will make it as its not very happy about going anywhere. It was going to hers last week it went wrong.

Good luck with the house hunting today Lynn although with the night you have had its probably not going to be the best day for it. I hope you find something today.

Take care all hope you all have a good day.
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
Long time no speak everyone!
Loving my job, which is good haha just trying to get myself properly sorted now I'm here, hope everyone is well
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ok. Drum roll we have chosen this one.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...?premiumA=true

It felt so right going back into it having the rights to moor a boat and not having difficulty for permission for a jetty and steps so the kids can fish when visiting.
Good size bedrooms and kitchen and lounge and it just felt right when we walked back into it.
The stairs can be sorted and we will have a stable door on the front of the house. We both feel we have made the right decision.
Not just you two - I too feel you have made the right decision! Yay!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:58 PM
She did it in a kindly and well meant way Eileen, now stop crying and have a large gulp of your drink
Page 8 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »