View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 11:23 PM
I have sympathy with your grandson Bitkin and some experience of this (will post it at another time).

Today I had my first ever GRANNY NAP lol! I was SO shattered after walking the dog, rushing back for the aircon service and delivery of new fire. Cleaning the floors after they'd gone (atrocious mess). Hanging new nets. Shopping for veggies and salads and stupidly leaving at 1pm when I should know by now Cyprus shuts down for lunch and Wed is half day closing! So had to drive miles to find one open) Washing rugs to get them out in the summer gale to dry.

Trying to get my head round the new bank controls (draconian thank gawd I have my wages, pension etc. paid in the UK) and notify others of them.

Dealing with petty complaints from tenants (but I'm known as the landlady from heaven can't destroy my image lol!)

Writing to developer about stinking black/green swimming pool and having a BIG row with the pool cleaning guys.

Then sat in the recliner with Bella and just went comatose for a few hours and felt more tired when I woke than I did before so won't be doing THAT again!

Pool Table now encroaching even more into the room (yes I cannot post here without mentioning the dreaded PT) is now not tucked neatly in corner as aircon blokes first tried pulling it out to get to window then defeated after moving it a foot or so got on top of it instead) and I forgot to ask them to move it back afterwards duh!

It's bedtime really but I feel like I am only just waking up. This will never do as I want to feel 'rested' when No.1 son arrives on Friday (tomorrow)
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Now look Tang - you seriously have to practice this nanny nap thing Once you get the hang of it you will be fine I promise you!!!

Oh goodness, that wretched pool table You must feel like taking an axe to it, and you really wanted it out of the way before your son arrives didn't you Anyway, you must be counting the hours now and I hope that you manage to get a good few hours sleep.

Have to go, but take care.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Now look Tang - you seriously have to practice this nanny nap thing Once you get the hang of it you will be fine I promise you!!!

Oh goodness, that wretched pool table You must feel like taking an axe to it, and you really wanted it out of the way before your son arrives didn't you Anyway, you must be counting the hours now and I hope that you manage to get a good few hours sleep.

Have to go, but take care.
Thing is Bitkin - how can someone who has a funky cool Pool Table in their apartment be someone who also takes Granny Naps?
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8