Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2011, 06:46 PM
This thread is unbelievable- I mean! the oven how bad is that
What chaos it's hilarious as long as it doesn't happen to me.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by rueben View Post
This thread is unbelievable- I mean! the oven how bad is that
What chaos it's hilarious as long as it doesn't happen to me.
I agree, it's had me chuckling for ages but we've had our moments! Even with my 9 y.o I always move the remotes out the way at night.

Someone once sent me photos of their dog who opened a tin of pink paint & played with it for 4 hours in their conservatory!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2012, 10:10 PM
OMG I have got off soooooo lightly with my two .... so far that is I've just shown my OH the photos on this thread so that if mine chew anything awful he will think it's normal!!
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2012, 11:48 PM
This is the worst thing that has ever happen to us, as to puppy and destruction, it was Megan's first Christmas and she dug a hole in our arm chair

Never mine things can only get better
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-06-2012, 07:38 PM
I have no pics as proof unfortunately but the reason we started crate training our dogs is because one day we came home to one of our dads gsp's wagging his tail in the middle of the carnage of a three seater sofa he'd shredded about two thirds of!
toobendy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-06-2012, 01:09 AM
hahaha reading just a couple of pages i can't stop laughing, will have to come back to this whenever i need cheering up! my dogs are usually happy to just chew on their toys although they do both have a thing about cardboard, it has to be shredded into tiny soggy pieces which then have to be spat out on or in my bed. when poppy was a puppy she would often lay on a bean bag in the kitchen, once we were convinced she wouldn't chew it we put another one in the back porch for her where she was left if we were going out. she did fine for a few months, didn't even nibble at it but then one day we came home to find this cute puppy sat on a pile of beans looking all sweet & innocent. of course those beans get everywhere so we were finding them all over the house for months afterwards!
Sarasage
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Sky destroyed and damaged a few things when she was a pup.
Off the top of my head she completely destroyed 2 Sky remotes, 2 laptop leads and my mobile phone. She had a good chew on cabinet handles, OH's dressing gown, shoes, socks etc!
LupiLu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2012, 11:15 AM
No pictures - we were too traumatised at the time!...

Incident 1:
OH is self employed. Those of you who are in this position will know that not everyone pays their invoices on time . He had been working on a big project for many months and had not been paid. We were living off of thin air and hope by this point but were finally told a cheque was in the post (didn't really believe it but note comment about hope!) and rang the bank to beg a few more days of credit. The following day the post arrived but nobody was close enough to intercept puppy Dido collecting it from the mat and shredding it. Needless to say the much awaited cheque, payment for about 6 months of full time work, was now in many tiny slobber covered pieces and it took another 2 weeks to get a replacement. Needless to say we put a guard on the letter box to prevent further 'accidents' while we were waiting!

Incident 2:
Enfys was about 11 months old for her first Christmas. A couple of days before Christmas our eldest daughter came home from uni bearing many beautifully wrapped gifts that she really couldn't afford and placed them proudly under the tree. We then popped out for a bit of shopping and while we were out I was telling her what a lovely pup Enfys had been, always good and had really done anything horrendously wrong. No prize for guessing what we found when we got home! Every single one of the presents had been shredded and distributed from one end of the house to the other. To add insult to injury the poor dog was so stressed and upset by what she'd done she had thrown up over pretty well everything too. Not a single present was salvageable. Our daughter was in tears and Enfys was traumatised by the enormity of it all. Not the best start to the Christmas festivities but once everyone had calmed down we managed to see the funny side of it, our daughter was able to buy more presents (with a little help from the bank of mum and dad) and we learned NEVER to leave presents under the tree until last thing Christmas eve with the door to the living room shut!
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2012, 01:45 PM
OMG!!!
I feel honoured to have Millie, the worst she has done is eaten some of our clothes. She chewed the remote once when she was a pup but she's never done anything bad.

Never known of a dog trashing the oven :O
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Oh my, the worst Dougal had done was chewed one of Davie's toys.

He will destroy tennis balls if he gets one, but that doesn't happen often simply because the bits are a pain to pick up!

Some of the destructive tales on here are mad!
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >