Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Thinking of you all this morning, I hope you got some sleep x
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Hope Scott is feeling a little better this morning, and I hope you are feeling better today as well, it is such a shock to the system when this sort of thing happens, it makes you feel sick all the time. Agree with someone else who said Witch Hazel on the bruises helps alot, I know from when I fell over and broke my nose and had two great big black eyes and nose, the which hazel really does help with the bruises and it is so soothing to put on as well expecially if you keep it in the fridge.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Can't stop thinking about you. Hope you are all feeling a little better today. Poor Scott - liquid diet probably best option for now. Tell him to concentrate on getting better first - plenty time to forgive later. x
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 11:29 AM
thanks guys i have witchazel in the fridge and he has eye drops 4 times a day ....swelling really up today and bodyache ( he has no idea what else was kicked ) ..

better spirits this morning am just taking him to Mc D he says he wants to sit in there as he isn't hiding away and enjoy a thickshake or 2 LOL

you lot are fab i may feel angry and hurt but i don;t feel alone xxxxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Just caught up with this. What a terrible and unjust thing to happen, I am so sorry. If I ever found out who did that, I'd be straight over and kill them with my bare hands, preferably slowly!
if only we knew Gill

they work in gangs cos they are too weak to work alone
dam cowards
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Glad he's not hiding away Lise. Hope you're feeling a bit better yourself too. The bruises will get worse before they get better. Maybe the best thing he can do is be seen. Someone may see him and know the scum that did this to him. The more the word gets around the better. They will get there comeuppance. I really believe what goes around comes around. xxTake Carexx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Good for scott, he has nothing to be ashamed off.
He is a strong lad lise, and i hope he knows he is 1000% times better than the coward that did this.
Lise your'll never be alone!
Being hurt and angry only proves your a caring mum, hes your lad, that will never change.
Don't think you need to explain or hide your emotions and how you feel towards your lads.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 12:44 PM
he has gone with Dave i reckon he needs some time perhaps just with his dad...Dave is very angry and trying very hard to keep a lid on things right now

Scott has been offerd a private counciler payed for by a dogsey member they know who they are and i am so touched at the offer of this kindness i just hope we will not need it ...he is quiet and not very outgoing i think its bound to knock him back but we are strong and we will get through it
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2007, 12:55 PM
It will probably do em both good lise.
He is quite, polite and knows right for wrong, because of you.
Why is dave so angry? feels like he let scott down, not being able to protect him?
He has to find his own way in life, and have the faith in his the way you brought him up.
I know its hard but you both are good parents, please don't blame yourself's for this event.
It is the cowards who brought this on scott and you as a family.
I can honestly understand your feelings, but i hope you don't beat yourselfs up because of it.
Both the boys know how much you care and what great parents they have.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Why is dave so angry? feels like he let scott down, not being able to protect him?
am not sure i think its his way of coping where mine is to cry
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »