View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2007, 12:38 AM
I have just been informed by Michelle that if she can locate sensibly priced Tee-shirt she could embroider the logo for about £10.00 a unit + P&P, or if you were to supply your own Shirt £6.00 + P&P.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Wow - didn't know there would be so much interest

I think perhaps start out with the 'cheaper' stuff first like badges and stickers because they will be easier and cheaper to buy in. We'll see how that goes and then take it from there :smt023 maybe use one of those t-shirt companies that don't require bulk orders at the same time... you know those stand alone ones that we just send our logo/design to and people order direct from them. That way if anything goes wrong with the order they are responsible to put it right too.

Soon as I get time I will try and find some suppliers - but keep the ideas coming in the meantime
Tye_Bo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2007, 10:48 AM
I use http://www.spiremarketing.co.uk/ for my dog walking business polo shirts. There is no minimum order required and they are top notch - I know because I wear my polos all day every day and they wash really well.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Ohhh just spotted this, I think car stickers and badges are fab ideas, would definately be interested in both!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Michelle (my other half) has been messing about on her sewing machine for the last hour and has come up with the following sew on badge.

Admittedly it still needs some tidying up, but it should give you some idea what the badge will look like.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Looks nice Colin - your wife is very talented

I think we were looking more for pin-on badges, as that way we can just pop them on whichever coat/t-shirt/top etc we go out with
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
Totally agree ! Remember the last SKC Show Emma ? . Just thought I'd share that experience. . First of all , I'd arranged to meet Emma on the Saturday morning. While waiting in an extremely full car park , I noticed a car drive by with a springer spaniel in the passenger seat. The driver , I was sure I recognised her from pics on here. The car parked just 2 rows in front and a few cars along from me. Emma rang me to find out where I was , and after trying to describe exactly where I was parked , I asked what kind of car she had and what colour . Totally freaked her out when I then read out her reg number , which I could see from where I was . Later , Emma and I were standing by the Welsh Springer ring , trying to find Morganstar. We were looking up the catalogue , found dogs with " At Morganstar" and when we turned around to look for someone wearing the relevant number , there was a man standing opposite us WITH that number. It was a little embarrasing but funny when we asked him " do you know a lady called Jaquie ? " , and he replied " yes , she's my wife ". Just so happened that Jaquie was standing beside us ! Car stickers and badges would definitely help when meeting each other . Count me in for both , and I don't mind how much they cost. Oh , and a Dogsey T-Shirt too please.
Oh I remember it well! Felt like I had my own personal stalker!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Again, bumped for Azz's 'to do' list
naomicavaliers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Put me down for anything and everything, badges, car stickers, tshirts and anything else you decide on.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 11:23 AM
put me down too, what a great idea, how soon are we looking to get them?

Mel and Zak
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >