Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
Very glad to see that some people understand me
No - as I said - I doubt intensely that the people who did this did have genuine health concerns - they were just bad people out for kicks.

No - as well - I don';t think that someone backward could have the capacity to do this - but there are always anomalies. My brother for example - is pretty much of superhuman intelligence - he's far from backward - he's extremely forward for want of a better phrase - however - I know h would be capable of this. I think that there's a fine line between people who are backwards, or retarded, and people who are psychotic - or prone to psychotic episodes - but this is way off track. anyway - I think I've made myself as clear as it's possible to be lol.

And no Foxy - i don't always pick on your posts - though I would have the feeling that you do that to me the last few weeks. I simply disagree that butchering someone for this is the way forward - that's stopping to their level - and making you no better.

xx
I don't want to get into an argument with you Zounds but how you can say that I pick on your posts I don't know. The first disagreement we had was the other week when you jumped in when I was trying to help someone else - I wasn't even replying to you I don't know what you have against me but lets just agree to ignore each others posts from now on shall we because we obviously rub each other up the wrong way

I believe in an eye for an eye - you don't - so what
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-10-2005, 12:56 PM
I planned on just reading the posts, then started to feel curious to look at the pic. Luckily stopped myself, as it would not do any good, except satisfy my curiosity, then make me feel ill. I am already sad and angry just from reading the posts. IMO these monsters will be judged by God one day, in a way the death penalty would be too good for them. but they deserve to be hurt. I dont know, very mixed feelings about what I feel should be done to them.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7