View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Griff - Sadly your verdict on the rugger was totally correct, good job you kept the lid down or you'd have needed considerably more treatment tomorrow than you normally have. Don't know what the weather was like down your way but up here the wind never stopped and it alternated between rain and hail.
Didn't stop the dogs from plunging, unbidden, into the river and having a good swim. They never seem to notice the temperature, unlike the Mem and I who had to stand on the bank trying to encourage them to come out and stop having a good time!lol!
Is it just a check up tomorrow? By the way, consultants etc, prefer to see you in the morning for a very specific medical reason. It frees the afternoon up for playing golf. lol.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Have to say I agree with Griff,Tumbleweed.Don't think the comment was made intentionally to cause offence.I'm really sorry about your mum and dad and totally understand you being totally against smoking.Think LG made the comment as a joke,obviously unaware of how you lost your parents.
Please no more talk of leaving the forum,you are much loved on here,the pair of you Affects all members when things are uneasy even between two,especially when something is said to cause hurt un deliberately.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Lacey, i am going to see if i can get some of that cream you use tomorrow, beings as i look about 25 now...i am hoping i will look like a teenager. Got to ring the people up about my vibradisc and see how the heck i get that back to them
TW, sorry just caught up, glad the girls are back..is someone going to be building near you?
I gather Mandy is off to the cinema to see a certain film...not read the book so look forward to your review
Gordon, how did indian summers fare this evening...i missed it as i watched the comic relief darts thing
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Hails been terrible tonight, scared the life out of me, I thought the roof had decided to carry on where the water had left off!!!! Tomorrow's not looking too clever, have got loads of wood to saw, found it outside the back gate, Martin who lives at the back of me is a joiner who works for a large building company, and when he clears his van out he donates it to me, it will be soaking wet now though and a nightmare to saw up as well. No idea where it'll go either, hoping for a dry couple of weeks so it can dry out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:39 PM
GRIFF,you'll look about 5 years old by the time you're finished You'll just have to trust the Duffers:lol Reckon MANDY has joined the queue at her local DIY store
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Yep, check up tomorrow, this is with my chest consultant... I think he will want to increase my steroids again, i don't think my breathing tests were great..not keen on this chap, can't have a laugh with him
Your dogs are brave going in the cold water...i struggle to get mine to go for a wee if it's wet Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Ask the doc if he's happy GRIFF If he says yes,then suggest he tells his face!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Lol, i was well cute at 5 so will be happy with that
TW, do you have a jigsaw? Doddle to use and cutting stuff is really quick, i loooooove my power tools, if you have a lot of chopping to do it may be worth looking at, Argos do a value range which may be suitable
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for the Doughnut FHW UK are at Crufts next weekend,rescue stand.Really really hope he gets to go,how cool would that be?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Lol lacey, i swear the man is humourless, i got interrogated by him last time and spent my time wishing i could drive to follow my old consultant to Leicester...now he was a happy chappy professional but a laugh
oh wow, that would be great for Duncan, it's too busy for me else i would have gone and given him a squish from you...only 10 minutes on the train for me, if anyone from training is going i will see if they can find him
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »