Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hello, did I speak out of turn. I just want to know that the people of the UK are safe irrespective of colour, crede or religion. I am so afraid of what our government is getting us into with the us government. We should all have minds of our own.
No I dont think you did xx

I agree, all this involvement is not always good for us, the thing is in this day and age the weapons are so dangerous, we should worry, we are after all a little island.....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Yeah but can we turn our backs and let these terrible people loose on the rest of the world, and will that mean they leave us alone, I very much doubt it. Doesn't matter if you are involved currently or not, we'll still be attacked in our own country, they are already coming back from Syria and starting their nasty games here, we cannot close our eyes to whats going on unfortunately. There's already 'caliphates' drawn up, although how they expect to take over China I have no idea, they are extremists though and will do what it takes to get what they want, oh who does that remind you of 70 odd years ago, Britain stood alone against a similar bunch of loonies and very luckily we won through, but we let a muppet of a Prime Minister assure of us 'Peace In Our Time' instead of listening to the people who really knew what was already going on
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah but can we turn our backs and let these terrible people loose on the rest of the world, and will that mean they leave us alone, I very much doubt it. Doesn't matter if you are involved currently or not, we'll still be attacked in our own country, they are already coming back from Syria and starting their nasty games here, we cannot close our eyes to whats going on unfortunately. There's already 'caliphates' drawn up, although how they expect to take over China I have no idea, they are extremists though and will do what it takes to get what they want, oh who does that remind you of 70 odd years ago, Britain stood alone against a similar bunch of loonies and very luckily we won through, but we let a muppet of a Prime Minister assure of us 'Peace In Our Time' instead of listening to the people who really knew what was already going on
I agree with this too, we must stand up to whats going on, not stick our heads in the sand, but being a little island we are at the mercy of "a whole lot of mad idiots"....I really think something is going to happen and there will be a whole lot of fall out for a lot of people, here and in the world....Such a sad state for the world to be in.....

Didn't mean to be so deep and meaningful....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
I know we are a little island, but I feel we are so lucky, unlike the poor people who have already been overtaken by the events of the last few months, the poor women and girls taken away to be raped and abused, sold as slaves, the men executed in the most barbaric way possible, tortured beforehand if what we read is correct, and remember they were actually out there helping. If we in the West don't put our hands up and stand against such tyranny, where will it all end, it'll end in the worst possible way, thats where
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Oh isn't he beautiful. Hope they can clean his eye up for him. Bet he gets a forever home soon.
His eyes are being treated, he was in a Kill Pubic Shelter in Romania & is quite an old dog. He is going to a lovely Scottish couple who have already adopted several Rommies. He is huge BTW good job they have experience of St Bernards.

The photo is from just after he was rescued. He's coming over a week after the puppies
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Missed your post with his piccie on, and just found it. So glad he has found safety and comfort in his twilight years, he looks a bit sort of St Bernardy in a funny sort of way
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:40 PM
I am really pleased that he is finding peace. We have had a couple of rescues from there at training classes and they were lovely. Off to watch Our Zoo in a mo. See you all in the morning.night night.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Oh I missed him too,he's fab Hard to refuse him anything I'd imagine,unless you have your back turned on that face
My kitchen looks like a bomb site,have a massive headache will give in shortly and take two tabs
Oldest is off on a date with a guy she met on a train They never last long though,think the longest has been a month so far She likes to do her own thing and couldn't be ar*sed.I was 8 months pregnant at her age,weird to think that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Breaking News - just heard that 1st pup has arrived and it's a girl
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Oh my a first girl, looking forward to the pics

There was a tornado in my mums town this afternoon, missed mums house thank goodness, but a couple of people have lost their roof
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >