Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Gill,are you gonna tell us how much you won on the lotto
Good for you,health to enjoy all your new bits and bobs
Just remembered I've only eaten a pancake today Really must rustle up something now,I'll hardly fade away but couldn't be good for ya
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Hi all
Just a quick catch up, been doing lots of sleeping and tbh it hurts my eyes when I read too much
Been getting lots of snuggles from Rosie
That poor foal and it's mum
TW hope you get more rest and are in less pain, I don't know what happened sorry,

Hope everyone is well

And thanks Lacey, I will definitely sleep and drink lots
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Mandy, all I did was clear the yard but I have been needing to do it since before Christmas really, but I had puppies (well Mabs did) then I broke my rib, so it was nice yesterday, so I got stuck in.
I'm actually beginning to function once again
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:08 PM
That's it exactly Helena. I hope Zena doesn't have these problems.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:10 PM
ohhh back from a lovely walk in the sunshine!!

Elaine I am thinking she has gone broody, she is in the nesting box again now, and she doesn't need to lay having pooped a soft shelled egg at 8pm last night, she is all fluffed up and impersonal and when I tried to move her she was all clucky and purry and growly so I am thinking broody... NOW to figure out how to break that, 'cause at the moment she is sat on 3 golf balls and they could take a while to hatch!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Maybe if you leave her long enough she'll hatch the next Gold Champion or whatever they call them
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Linda, yes, Dave just told me she was licking her lips a lot this morning when he got up at 5 am so could be tummy problems yet again. Might have to give her the Zitac's if this carries on and see if it makes her better. Good luck with Loki.

Gill, blimey, you've been having a big old spend up there Lovely isn't it! Dave bought a sound bar, but we have to stick with the one system cos he doesn't really know how to change it lol! He blames the tv, but I think he just doesn't understand the hi tech stuff.

Mandy, you do sound bad, more ((((hugs))) coming your way from us, and I hope I don't get this latest virus.

Dave's all chirpy cos he's got yet another busy old week which means he's earning money which in turn means I will have more of it to spend! Just had to order him one of those telescopic ladders, cos a friend of ours lent us his and he's fallen in love with it and we need to return it to its proper owner. Dave fell off his and broke it, and this one will take up a lot less space in the garage plus it's more sturdy, but I'm only concerned with the clutter side of things

Zena's sunbathing out on the front terrace watching the world go by, and she seems a lot better after her afternoon nap and little walk thank goodness cos she had me very worried lunchtime today.

Hi to Sally for when you arrive for the D.a.D session tonight, which I know you will cos it's blinkin footie again on the telly I'm going to have a catchup on Googlebox cos I love that and Dave's not too keen, probably cos he can't hear what they're saying and I do love that posh couple who like to knock a few back whilst they're viewing

Might pop back in for a quick one later when the bar's open, but then again, I might see you all tomorrow, so enjoy your evening
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm off for a soak and then down to mum's,having youngest tonight for a sleepover
I watched Frozen yesterday,for anyone who hasn't seen it,you really must Maybe watch it later in my jim jams Gonna look out for it in 3D cause I think it'd be Amaze Balls!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Helena you will love Gogglebox, it had me in fits
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Good evening everyone, and I always watch Gogglebox - one of my favourite programmes at the moment!

So many people on here poorly at the moment with one thing or another, and I hope that you all feel a little better soon.

Same with the dogs - H, fingers crossed that Zena is now okay; always such a worry when they are not quite right and you are not sure what it is that ails them.

Eileen, that was sad about the foal but it's the mum that I feel for and really hope that they are looking after her.

Nippy - are you sure that you are not a left over from the era where ladies were perfect in every way (well, in the adverts anyway ) - cakes made, house clean, garden immaculate You wouldn't like to come and dog sit for a day or two would you

We took the pond pump back to where we bought it today (Hozelock said that we would get a replacement immediately that way) - the chap there fished out his testing stuff, and lo and behold that wretched lamp glowed bright blue.......mocking us in it's unwavering intensity I couldn't believe it. So back we came with it and plonked it back in the pond again. Maybe the trip in the car sorted it out I will go out after dark, but I just KNOW that it won't be working again If it isn't then we send a couple of bits from the pump plus a label on there back to Hozelock and they will replace it........or they would have done, but now of course that very helpful chap at the Garden Centre has written on our guarantee card that he checked the lamp today and it worked

Anyway, we bought some lovely pots and some ferns for a shady part of the garden so that was nice!
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »