View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 05:03 PM
mad to think this time last week i was keeled over in pain ahha! Thank god that's over.
eaten all the food in the world and drunk far too much wine, i'm moving back in with mum this rules!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Just popped in to say hello have been trying to catch up all day but keep falling asleep at my desk I am so tired. The weather is so cold and miserable here. Out of Ambers three walks today, two were in the rain. She's still on her antibiotics but I think her UTI is better. She is no longer bleeding. Poor little Lacey, I hope she is soon better too. Take care everyone and have a good evening I am going to have an early bed. Night night all. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Moyra I know how you feel I have been asleep all afternoon and could still sleep given the chance
I hope you have a restful night and can come back bright and cheerful tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Afternoon Moyra sleep tight hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. Good to hear Amber is improving.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 05:47 PM
My OH and I went to our neighbours and it was really pleasant. Pouring witih rain outside but his house was lovely and warm and with a beautiful view. His house is below the weir and he's on the outside of a bend. Lovely grub and as per norm I ate too much. I came home popped the dogs in the car and took them up to the top field for a romp before feeding them. My eldest son came round for about an hour with a lovely girl but they've now gone.
Younger son is due back any time from Cheltenham with his girlfriend but the great news is that everyone has eaten a good meal today so no cooking tonight

I reckon our lovely friend Gordon is Prince Philip ... come on Lord Gord come clean and put us out of our misery

Aw bless little Lacey all snuggled up with that fleece. I hope she's better very soon.
Mandy I hope you are feeling better.
Lore It doesn't sound as though you've had a very relaxing time with Davie's 'friends' round ..... poor Davie.
Lynn Your suet pie sounded gorgeous. I've never heard of that cooker, but it sounds great.
Daisy I wonder if Tilly believed you Enjoy our day.
Emmis Enjoy your 36 hours of pampering back home

See you all later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 05:48 PM
I'm the same, been wanting to go to bed since I finished with the girls, and still wanting to now. I think I'm going to get in the bath after Countryfile and watch telly in bed, thats if I get the girly brekkies done of course.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Good to hear Amber is feeling better MOYRA,sleep well xx
Bit of a result here,the princess has eaten and drank a little,doesn't want to go out but feel good about her showing an interest in the food
JENNY,think you could be right,reckon GORDON is defo holding out on us,not sure about "Prince" though,think that might be pushing it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Evening All - Just a quickie before I go and try to get those pesky chickens back in the henhouse. The only thing worse than rumour is innuendo - I am definitely NOT HRH Prince Phillip. But I do like the title of Gordon Mac the Dogsey member formerly known as "Prince". After all it did wonders for the career of a rather indifferent singer. What could such a name change do for your trusted Northern Correspondent. Lacey - lovely pic of your little princess do hope that she picks up quickly. She looks incredibly sweet asleep like that. Will see you all later, bye fer now!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Lord Gord, look at the direct threads at the bottom of the index page.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Thanks Nippy, I've actually got through to Direct Threads. YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >