Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
but the first week or two without them is always a hard time for me.
It must be hard June, but you've checked out the new owners and I'm sure they'll have a good life.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Feeling really strange tonight, I'm sort of wandering about a bit not knowing what to do with myself. No goody bags to do, no little dishes of brekkie to make up, its very weird to me at the moment. I'll get back to being bone idle soon, I know I will, in the meantime its sooooooooo quiet
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Watched The Perfect Storm with Hubby,was great,course the doglet parked herself in between us
SALLY,good to hear Jimmi is ok Can't come up with any ideas on having your own room without hurting feelings maybe a wee compromise,buy a set of bunkbeds
TW,any wonder you feel a bit strange,you have literally not stopped,now all of a sudden you actually have some me time You...bone idle??... Never
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:38 PM
TW, you must feel a little lost, have a great big cuddle
You need a little respite from all the work in order to give those ribs a chance to heal.

Harvey, that sounds flipping cold. At least so far this winter we have all avoided the prolonged icy spells; each day that goes past is one nearer to Spring! I don't like Summer though

I wish that I could give Jimmi such delights as gravy and rice, but unfortunately all that sort of thing is out of bounds for him. He does love, and is allowed, carrot though, as long as I chop it up for him because he just cannot cope with a whole carrot!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:39 PM
TW I don't think you know the meaning of the words 'bone idle', you seem to be as busy as me.

I have done next to nothing. I've taken all the stuff up the stairs and I have intentions of sitting here and studying a little after tootling on the chanter for a bit and dying my hair. Watching Casualty at the moment.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Watched The Perfect Storm with Hubby,was great,course the doglet parked herself in between us
SALLY,good to hear Jimmi is ok Can't come up with any ideas on having your own room without hurting feelings maybe a wee compromise,buy a set of bunkbeds
TW,any wonder you feel a bit strange,you have literally not stopped,now all of a sudden you actually have some me time You...bone idle??... Never
We have that recorded, and I look forward to watching it.

Bunk beds?? Good grief no.......if he was on top then I would be terrified of him crashing down on top of me, and if I was on top then I would probably forget in the morning and fling myself to my death Nope, I will just have to resign myself to snoring/popping/other bodily noises, and becoming extremely hot so that I have to expose every limb to the cold air.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm watching Casualty and eating cheese and cornish wafers, oh with a cup of tea of course.
Feels so very strange not having a million things to sort out for the morning.
I've kept babies from the last 2 litters, so having no one at all stopping with me is causing the feeling I think.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
We have that recorded, and I look forward to watching it.

Bunk beds?? Good grief no.......if he was on top then I would be terrified of him crashing down on top of me, and if I was on top then I would probably forget in the morning and fling myself to my death Nope, I will just have to resign myself to snoring/popping/other bodily noises, and becoming extremely hot so that I have to expose every limb to the cold air.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Oooh, cheese and wafers. Yum. I might have to sort some of that out for myself now.

Yes TW, I expect that because this time every baby is flying the nest you will be feeling it even more keenly. A very sad time for you really, but you made the right decision based on practicalities. Doesn't make it any easier though does it
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I have treated both of us to new dressing gowns - I have another of the lovely soft snuggly ones from M & S, and HL has another cotton towelling one. I am just wondering if the old ones would be any use to the local greyhound rescue place? They have a big box outside our feed store for donations of bedding and treats etc.
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >