Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Aww TW, I'm sure she will be fine xx

Rung my Uncle tonight to see how Nan is getting on,a tad confused still but making good progress and he gave me her number so had a little chat tonight and she was so pleased I had rung her
She seems in high spirits but in some pain but to be expected,so I've told her next week I will try and get O/H in the car and we will go and see her
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh TW, you have a big hole in that house of yours haven't you have a cuddle from Jimmi and me.

Sal, I am glad that you were able to speak to your Nan and I expect that has perked her up somewhat. Do you have an estate car I wonder, or a hatchback with put downable seats? You could just sort of shove OH in horizontally then!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Sally, I do wish you had not mentioned an estate car or a hatchback with put downable seats and Sal sort of shoving her OH in horizontally, because it reminded me of an old joke about a hearse and I cannot stop laughing now!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2013, 08:46 PM
It occurred to me as well, how the devil is she going to get him there and heave him into the same room as her poorly Nan I would be leaving him at home Sal. Have a nice day to yourself and your Nan.
Am checking outside every few minutes, I have left the outside light on and can't see anyone apart from Mabs lying on the ramp going into the puppy palace, so I suspect Ash and Keshi are in the door way and she is 'guarding' them
Not heard from Sasha's family yet, I was hoping they would let me know how she had travelled etc. I am like an over anxious mother !!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2013, 08:51 PM
TW it's possible they are letting her settle before contacting you. She's probably causing havoc in her new home!

Had a quick dash through to Dingwall detachment to drop off some stuff for our shooting team. Relaxing now, think I'll hit the books for a bit.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-02-2013, 08:55 PM
'evening all

Just reading through the thread reminds me of "All the news that fit to print" from the New York Times masthead logo of 1896 (Yes, I did need to Google the source )

They are again threatning big snow, maybe two feet but we don't need to go anywhere until the Friday food shop and that can wait if it's really bad and we have food for the girls.

Hope the sad ones feel not so sad today, the poorly ones feel healthier, and those who are suffering the frustrations of life get some good news. Plus all four legged friends are happy.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post

SASHA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING
Thanks for that last photo, seems everyones in tears, but let us hope and pray she will be OK. I'm certain you've done everything humanly possible to ensure that.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Sorry Malka! Can you share the joke I wonder?

Batten down the hatches then Harvey, and get stuck into a good book or that research. I hope that you don't get it too badly over there though.

TW, I expect that they will ring you tomorrow about Sasha, but look at it this way........if they don't have time to give you a call, then they are probably giving her their undivided attention!!!

Lore.........hitting the books is not relaxing, not if it is in the way that I think you mean

*pours large whisky and ginger and settles back with a big slab of dark choccy
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2013, 09:43 PM
I needed to get back into reading for the coursework! Only a little behind but need to keep up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2013, 09:46 PM
I keep thinking that, just want to know she is OK thats all.
If I bring a puppy home I always ring and let the breeder know she is OK
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7