Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 08:39 PM
What lovely photo of Pepsi - her white bits always look so white

I've actually dropped in for a huge slug of the magic bottle - oh boy do I need it.

I mentioned in an earlier thread that my OH and I went to collect one of our sons presents. It's his Hi-vis waistcoat from when he worked at both Olympics which is covered in signatures, plus his lanyards with his passes on and a closing ceremony badge (he's a physio) that we had framed at huge expense. When we went the framer had put the waistcoat back to front so none of the signatures showed (his error) so left it with him to re-frame. We had a phone call at 6.30pm to go and collect it again. It looked fab and we were just so relieved to get it home. My OH then notices that the badge isn't on the lanyard. The framers are now closed until the new year, not a problem providing the badge (which is irreplaceable)hasn't been swept up with rubbish Unreal I just wish I knew that the badge is safe.

Anyway, that aside, I'm now sitting in front of the TV (and my puter), a full glass of 'magic' to drink and both dogs dogs and husband lying quietly
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 08:42 PM
I almost forgot, I also walked fox pooh across our cream lounge carpet
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Oh Jenny that caused a sharp intake of breath I bet you will be seating all Christmas. Fingers crossed for the badge.

You wouldn't be saying that about Pepsi's white bits if you had seen her this morning

Arrrrggghhhh cream carpet/fox poo oooooops!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks Nippy - I'm actually feeling calmer now - maybe the magic bottle worked

These constantly wet/muddy conditions are getting beyond a joke when owning a dog(s). I've given up wiping our kitchen floor which is constantly covered in muddy paw prints. Maybe if I leave it long enough my OH may clean it

One of my dogs has a fair amount of white hair, whereas the other is mostly black. They must both be as dirty as each other, but of course its so much more visible on white
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 10:28 PM
*stumbles into thread wiping eyes after watching Christmas Carol. Oh I do so love that story.

Jenny, what an absolutely hilarious thing to do just before Christmas.........traipse fox poo across the carpet, whether it be cream or not Sorry, I mean there but for the grace of all the gods go all of us, so it is very funny when it is someone else How on EARTH are you going to get rid of the smell I wonder Not going to be easy that
I really hope that the missing badge is safe.

*pours large glass of whisky and ginger before being nudged by the Jimster

Nippy he is thrilled...ish...that Pepsi is safe, warm and dry; but was rather looking forward to sharing his beds with her. She is such a cutie isn't she, and so photogenic.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Never seen that version before and really enjoyed it.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I think that it is the best one, and like Schindlers List, everyone should be made to watch it!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2012, 11:36 PM
I could never watch Schindlers list, the thought of it breaks my heart
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Maybe if I leave it long enough my OH may clean it

Wow! Really? Can I borrow him so he can give my other half cleaning lessons?

I had to dash out on Friday leaving newspaper over a spill in the kitchen because I didn't have time to deal with it properly. It was still there when I got home, even though Jon had been there all the time.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
I almost forgot, I also walked fox pooh across our cream lounge carpet
Do you think stuff that removes skunk stink would help?
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7