View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Anyway I'm leaving this thread to on topic replies now, I've said all I need too, I also see that you say that you don't understand why I questioned you, when it was a civil post like you say yours was, you also said that if someone questioned your opinions you would answer them, I'm sat here wondering why you did something, and it got your back up straight away. I've said all I think, and before you think I wrote that post to cause trouble, well then you don't know me if I wanted to cause trouble there is more ways I can do it then write a response to someones post on a forum tbh.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Anyway I'm leaving this thread to on topic replies now, I've said all I need too, I also see that you say that you don't understand why I questioned you, when it was a civil post like you say yours was, you also said that if someone questioned your opinions you would answer them, I'm sat here wondering why you did something, and it got your back up straight away. I've said all I think, and before you think I wrote that post to cause trouble, well then you don't know me if I wanted to cause trouble there is more ways I can do it then write a response to someones post on a forum tbh.
your post was like i was a child being told off and the tone was hardly nice! i dont appreciate being told what i should and should not do, i am perfectly capable of deciding that myself! i dont know what you are refering to about me doing something and it getting my back up straight away, because the only times i can remember getting annoyed on here is when i have had reason to (rightly or wrongly, when i have been criticised) and not 'straight away'. and, i think you wrote that post coz you wanted to defend labman but didnt want to 'stand up' to other members who do if more than me, but of course then i finally responded to a post of his (which is very rare of me to do) and so you took it out on me! oh, and maybe a little to cause trouble coz there was really no need for your reaction.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
your post was like i was a child being told off and the tone was hardly nice! i dont appreciate being told what i should and should not do, i am perfectly capable of deciding that myself! i dont know what you are refering to about me doing something and it getting my back up straight away, because the only times i can remember getting annoyed on here is when i have had reason to (rightly or wrongly, when i have been criticised) and not 'straight away'. and, i think you wrote that post coz you wanted to defend labman but didnt want to 'stand up' to other members who do if more than me, but of course then i finally responded to a post of his (which is very rare of me to do) and so you took it out on me! oh, and maybe a little to cause trouble coz there was really no need for your reaction.
Sorry, I had to reply, as this is just laughable, and shows how you don't know me at all!!

So what I wrote didn't get your back up,

excuse me!
there is no point starting that one,
I will go where I want,

hyprocrisy,

and if someone questioned my opinion, in a way that i tried to do,
I was wondering why you did what you did, why you tried to make a post into something it wasn't, the answer, really you generlise his posts, good job no-one does that to other people eh, including you.

You felt like a child being told off, well then feel like that, I still don't get what you did, and you still haven't answered how you would feel if someone did this to you, maybe I will try it someone, take one of your posts after generlising what you have been saying, and then write a load of stuff not to do with that post in order to try and make my point and prove you wrong.

I wanted to stand up for Labman, give me a reason why, I just saw what I thought was wrong, and I'm almost crying of laughter at the other things, I mean christ when I was in secondary school I was having fights with some other people's mothers that I didn't like, but oh I'm scared about standing up to names on a forum, come on.

If I wanted to cause trouble Lozzi I would not do it on a forum, I mean christ again, there is plenty of things for me to get myself into in my life, probally some sh*t that I will do if a certain someone carries on round where I live, but that was tonight and another story, and well better not go there. As well as if I wanted to cause trouble I could just get to know my neighbours, if I was bored could go and see my cousin or my uncle, or go out with friends, I don't need to be starting trouble on a forum, I have enough going on in my life. When I come onto a forum I am honest, and myself, but leave also lot of crap behind if it does not belong on a forum, and I will not be scared to stand up to a few names if I feel like I should, but I haven't really gone onto the weight threads, as I let my voice known and then kind of disapear, but I read yours and thought it was wrong of you to say that, and if I see other members who I think are wrong I will say so.

But this is the last thing that I will say off topic on this thread, and I mean it this time, but sometimes you just have to reply.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Sorry, I had to reply, as this is just laughable, and shows how you don't know me at all!!

So what I wrote didn't get your back up,

I will go where I want,

hyprocrisy,

I was wondering why you did what you did, why you tried to make a post into something it wasn't, the answer, really you generlise his posts, good job no-one does that to other people eh, including you.

You felt like a child being told off, well then feel like that, I still don't get what you did, and you still haven't answered how you would feel if someone did this to you, maybe I will try it someone, take one of your posts after generlising what you have been saying, and then write a load of stuff not to do with that post in order to try and make my point and prove you wrong.

I wanted to stand up for Labman, give me a reason why, I just saw what I thought was wrong, and I'm almost crying of laughter at the other things, I mean christ when I was in secondary school I was having fights with some other people's mothers that I didn't like, but oh I'm scared about standing up to names on a forum, come on.

If I wanted to cause trouble Lozzi I would not do it on a forum, I mean christ again, there is plenty of things for me to get myself into in my life, probally some sh*t that I will do if a certain someone carries on round where I live, but that was tonight and another story, and well better not go there. As well as if I wanted to cause trouble I could just get to know my neighbours, if I was bored could go and see my cousin or my uncle, or go out with friends, I don't need to be starting trouble on a forum, I have enough going on in my life. When I come onto a forum I am honest, and myself, but leave also lot of crap behind if it does not belong on a forum, and I will not be scared to stand up to a few names if I feel like I should, but I haven't really gone onto the weight threads, as I let my voice known and then kind of disapear, but I read yours and thought it was wrong of you to say that, and if I see other members who I think are wrong I will say so.

But this is the last thing that I will say off topic on this thread, and I mean it this time, but sometimes you just have to reply.
Yes, sometimes you do just have to reply… and so right now, I do. what you wrote got my back up, coz you were getting on at me like I had been nasty and rude, when I had done nothing wrong! all I did was write a post stating my opinion and what is happening with jake just now, you just wanted to make an issue out of nothing!

I don’t generalise his posts, but when he says repeatedly on here the same thing for lots of people… well then I do take it like that is his opinion and I responded as such. I have already said (twice, I think) that my original post was not in reference to the quote and that I just quoted that coz it was the last one I read by him!

Why don’t you get what I did?? I posted saying I didn’t understand why people (in general) shouldnt put weight on their underweight dog and gave my own personal situation! I have answered how I would feel if someone did that to me, and if someone did (taking it in this situation) then I would explain why I have the opinion I have. You do that all you want, I couldn’t care less but my post was not about stuff that had nothing to do with it.

How was it wrong?? geez why don’t you go pull someone up who is actually being nasty and mean?? FFS!

You seriously do try to make an issue out of nothing it is ridiculous! and that is laughable!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Yes, sometimes you do just have to reply… and so right now, I do. what you wrote got my back up, coz you were getting on at me like I had been nasty and rude, when I had done nothing wrong! all I did was write a post stating my opinion and what is happening with jake just now, you just wanted to make an issue out of nothing!

I don’t generalise his posts, but when he says repeatedly on here the same thing for lots of people… well then I do take it like that is his opinion and I responded as such. I have already said (twice, I think) that my original post was not in reference to the quote and that I just quoted that coz it was the last one I read by him!

Why don’t you get what I did?? I posted saying I didn’t understand why people (in general) shouldnt put weight on their underweight dog and gave my own personal situation! I have answered how I would feel if someone did that to me, and if someone did (taking it in this situation) then I would explain why I have the opinion I have. You do that all you want, I couldn’t care less but my post was not about stuff that had nothing to do with it.

How was it wrong?? geez why don’t you go pull someone up who is actually being nasty and mean?? FFS!

You seriously do try to make an issue out of nothing it is ridiculous! and that is laughable!
No Lozzi you made a big issue out of it with your first reply to me know I've got to go and make sure that someone doesn't get hurt because someone else left their responsibilty, so Iagain have other things in my life that mean that I don't have to get attention causing trouble on a forum.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Can't believe you're arguing over a troll

Lozzie, use your ignore button
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Both of you take a break, and If you want take it to pm's... You are both way off topic! Take a breather, walk your dog, get some sleep and let this thread get back on topic, please!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Can't believe you're arguing over a troll Lozzie, use your ignore button
IMO it doesn't mateter who it is, whether its a regular member who you get on with, or someone who you think is a troll, people have to say when they think when someone is in the wrong, and I believe that the original post in question was taking his post out of context. I also mentioned a while ago that there is a ignore feature that Lozzi can use. 

Edited coz I wrote what instead of when and corrected it.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:20 PM
I was actually telling Lozzi to put you on ignore.....

Lozzi is entitled to say what she feels, just like you are doing now.

This should be between Lozzi and Labman, if he has a problem with something she has posted then it should be up to him to say so

I will not be replying to this thread again........
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Well all this started because I posted that my grey is underweight and I'll keep her that way as she has an old racing injury!!!
Please guys lets just chill out now. It's not very pleasant having an argument between a couple of members on this public forum especially as it seems to have started from a totally innocent comment from Labman.
Lets have some decent posts about the topic and not ridiculous arguments about nothing at all!!
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >