View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Darn it wanted to go for a bath but Miranda! Miranda is on. Got to watch it...

Bath next,then study. Honest!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 09:25 PM
A huge plate of Lynn's bubble & squeak here then (thanks Lynn ) and a large glass of sauvignon blanc please.

Special hugs for Helen and Gnasher and Tai and my little lad for his tooth.

Yum yum, hic!

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 11:08 PM
*pinches a forkful of bubble and squeak from LS's plate

Your little boy has my special thoughts LS, but I suspect that you are in more pain about all this than he is. It is just so awful watching them though isn't it, so a big cuddle for you.

Waves to the dribbling Jenny

Norma, you broke the margins

Not talking to Lore, because she should be in bed, but am thinking of poor Tai and hoping for good news.

TW is weaning us off those pups.........I KNOW she is

I will pour a vast bucket of something or other for you Malka, once I have done my own!! I have been mooching around the Workhouses of Herefordshire and need alcohol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2013, 11:32 PM
I've just about finished a massive tidy-up because the poor house has barely seen the hoover for weeks, and I have Sasha's people coming tomorrow
Everybody had supper and a chicken drumstick (Sasha had a charcoal bone), made brekkies for tomorrow, and just sat down with a sigh, and Ash hurtled over the baby gate and galumphed over to me and launched himself at me.
Have now moved the crate in front of the baby gate, no idea what awaits me in the morning, Sasha running up and down like a looney. Lots of crashes and bangs and excited yelps from the kitchen. Purleese let them wake me up around 8am tomorrow.....

A FIX (hope it isn't one you've seen)

SASHA

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 11:37 PM
TW, when this is all over and the babies have flown the nest you will need to buy a really good book and just put your feet up for a few days!!!

I love those pics, each little character is now so defined.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm just in the middle of reading Paul Christopher's Templar series actually, before I actually place my weary greying head on the pillow I have a little read. Got to dust yet, have left that to the last
Then sleep, hopefully for 8 hours!!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 11:45 PM
I hope that you get that sleep you need. *peers in mirror and shakes head at own grey

I will have a last chotah peg before retiring..........I will probably snore because I have eaten rather a lot of cheese!

I doubt that Sasha's people will notice any dust, they will be too busy looking at her and her siblings
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2013, 11:56 PM
OMG not letting the other 3 in, it will put them off for life
I know but I hate it when it is all upside down the way it is at the moment, babies and kitchen are clean, and now the rest of the house is catching up!!!
Everyone gone quiet so they must be asleep, Sasha has 'helped' with the dusting, but didn't like the fluffy duster for doing the cornices and picture frames, she ran away
I am now tucked up on the couch, she has had her good night kiss and cuddle and is playing.
Night Jon Boy
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Mind gone blank!!!! can only remember John Boy myself..........so night night. Sweet dreams
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7