Come on Layla, give!!! I know your on line, I keep checking
Oooooo you are awful!

Take care

Seoniad
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 03:43 PM
OMG, fantastic news, I bet your one happy girl , I know I am just seeing this thread today , congratulations and a big welcome home to Kaos
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Lets hope the rest of her pack welcome kaos back with no problems.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 03:55 PM
So pleased for both of you.

Sleep tight tonight, you need it.

rune
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Just the best news ever, it really is. So, so pleased!!

Layla, tell us the story when you can, I'm sure you'd much rather be spending the time with your boy than on here, we can wait.

Lots of love and joyful feelings going on!! xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

I've just read the fantastic news and can't put into words the immense joy and relief I feel for Layla and Kaos.
They will both be very very tired tonight. This awful ordeal is over at last for them both.
Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard spreading the word about Kaos and especially those who have given Layla information and permission to enter areas so they could both reach this moment where Kaos is safe back in the arms of his mummy.
Layla you are a wonderful devoted owner who really deserves this outcome. (((hugs)))
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

Brilliant news - bet Kaos will be getting spoilt tonight. Big hugs and cuddles to Kaos.

You will be celebrating tonight - and so you should.

Best news of the day!

Take care.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 04:16 PM
OMG this is fantastic news, I have been poping on every couple of hours for the last few days to see if there is news, and typical today I couldnt get to the computer and everything happens lol, I am so happy for you well done for all the effort you put in to getting him back, brilliant result.

Mo
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
She's on her knees Ramble......but Layla will never give up and the support she has been given by members picks her up and helps through the dark times.
Hopefully Kaos will be home with her soon.......then he's grounded till he's 12!

Take good care of yourself

Seoniad.
as my very good friend sibevibe posted above,thankyou dogsey from the bottom of our hearts each and every one of you,im rubbish with words and my heads still spinning so forgive me? lol.......and he is grounded FOREVER!!!
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Hi Talassie,

Layla has taken advice from the RSPCA, the Dog Warden and the local Wildlife Ranger. The area Kaos is in is difficult to access, dangerous and some parts private property. Folks are rallying round and more help is being given as to when she can gain access. It's taken to this point to persuade willing local resident to stay away and not chase the lad to catch him if he is sighted. He would leave the area and Layla would be back to square one.

As JoedeeUk said, it has to be a patient waiting game with this boy. Just Layla and Kaos.

He's managed to survive there for almost a month........now he has to come home, and I hope and pray it's today.

Take care.

Seoniad.
ok......this morning after hearing the food had not been eaten and kaos hadn't been heard i felt low,so low,i was at work!!had a phone call from one of the residents saying to me 'you have to come now!!!hes howling every couple of minutes!im going to call the rspca,he cant live like this much longer' to which i had to beg with not to, as he would come to me,but only me,he was howling because my scent was there from yesterday,she reluctantly agreed,i asked her not to call him because i wanted him to stay where he was,the side of the railway bank that i could use ladders and get to.i couldn't leave for another 1hour and 30 whole minutes!!!...another person called,'you have to come now,the children are howling to him' im getting more anxious and less professional each second!!!
the lovely lady who had food in her garden for him came to work and picked me up,dropped tupac off home(on the way)she was armed with cooked lamb,stepladders and wirecutters!!(which i lost,i feel bad but i will buy her some more)
i went to the point where i had started yesterday but walked nearer to the estate where the kids where calling him from,walk being not the right word!gorse and blackberrys,i wasn't walking on the ground!!,gently calling him as i do, and just chatting as i would,it got so dense i thought i couldn't get through,i fell over as i did i heard a crackling sound and soft woo-woo's and i caught a glimpse of him up the railway bank,i managed to get myself up chatting as normally as i could 'mums here to get you babe' etc ,i fought may way through the really dense bit,and there was a small clearing,i sat down put my back to the bank where i just seen him put m head down,and whined then said 'come to mama ka-ka' a few times,i heard a rustle...then over my shoulder,into my arms and onto my lap landed kaos!!!!! ,wagging his tail shouting at me!!!! wasn't going nowhere!!!!we stayed there for a few moments hugged,gave him some treats,put 2 slip leads on him,funny thing is he was nagging me,come on,lets go now!!,i was a tad stuck so called the lovely lady and she walked down,to see where i was,managed to get out through a neighbours garden!........
im so proud of my baby boy!!!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Lovely So thrilled - feel free to go and chill now you have updated .....

Mind you - you are probably still on a high...
Closed Thread
Page 64 of 71 « First < 14 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 > Last »