View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Last night was bath night for my two, had to be done, their undersides were disgusting with all the mud we've had.

Here they are chilling out in their jammies afterwards, proving, that it is indeed, a dogs life!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Annie that's really chillin!! Love that not sure which one is on the left,but he's not a bit shy!
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Annie that's really chillin!! Love that not sure which one is on the left,but he's not a bit shy!
That's Kibo and he has not an iota of shame, he's very proud of his bits and bobs!

Poor Sami has retained testicles and has nothing to show off at all
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Vicki those are fabulous photos. So nice to see someone happy to let the dogs and the kiddy have a good splosh about in the puddles and mud (I used to say 'it's dirt, not nuclear waste, it will wash out!)

As for the bathnight photo lol! Displaying all those lovely CLEAN BITS!

I took a pic of Bella when she woke me up today - she looked very wistful - I will put it on in a bit.

Hectic here because Danny moves out on Tuesday and I'm doing goodbye drinks and snacks for him tomorrow evening but also (as his surrogate mum) finding him blerdy bigger suitcases and running him to the banks and what have you because he is not a BIT organised! Also we have a problem with his dog (I might post separately about that - not great news and worrying me a bit).

Ended up spending most of last night on the phone to my Jen. Her parents evening was so quiet and poorly attended at the college she teaches that she kept calling me and then phoned me when it ended and chatted to me for 40 mins which is how long it takes her to get home from school! Lovely to catch up and we often chat as she makes her way home but it was almost midnight by then. Kids huh!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Well you did say RANDOM Jen! Here's my randoms for today - hanging plant getting too long for it's spot in the bathroom so here's what I've done with it lol!

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 03:34 PM
And one I took five minutes ago of the sun setting behind the mountains. So lovely I can forget the dratted building works in the foreground!

Shame my Cybershot doesn't take good pics in the dark. Ahh well.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Well I can imagine it would have looked lovely actually standing there! Gorgeous sunset!

Here's is one of Ella. I was getting ready for work and she was just sat there on the bed, staring into the empty space. She only turned her head around after I went to get my phone to take the pic! Sometimes I really think she's a bit speshial..
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Well here's my photo for today, this was my daughter and hubby's pudding tonight. We went out for tea after me and daughter spent a girly day shopping

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Well I can imagine it would have looked lovely actually standing there! Gorgeous sunset!

Here's is one of Ella. I was getting ready for work and she was just sat there on the bed, staring into the empty space. She only turned her head around after I went to get my phone to take the pic! Sometimes I really think she's a bit speshial..
Not just Bella who turns her back on cameras then!

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Well here's my photo for today, this was my daughter and hubby's pudding tonight. We went out for tea after me and daughter spent a girly day shopping

Mmmmmmmm
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-01-2014, 03:14 PM
I know I have posted this on my Walkies thread, but just look at the joy in her face at finally being able to go out!

Page 63 of 130 « First < 13 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 113 > Last »