Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Just read all through this (Don't know how i missed it before) anyway very pleased to hear things are working better for you. I have some friends who are the 'perfect' gardeners, they once asked me if they should get a dog, I said no because a dog and a 'perfect' garden (or house for that matter) are mutually incompatible and there just ain't anything going to change that.
This is sooooooooooo true! I have found that getting rid of the carpets and putting down hard floors with dark rugs throughout helps us to manage our dog related mess and stress.

Good luck to you both and I hope you work things out together.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi Sheree As Vicki says nice to see you back even if it is just briefly.

Hope things work out for you both this time, you deserve some happiness.

Have a lovely Christmas and hope New Year brings all that you are hoping for.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Glad you have worked thing out, But you do need to rest or else you wont get better and you don't want to be ill over christmas.

Best wishes for chistmas and a happy new year.
xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Good to see you back for a while Sheree. I hope things work out with Clive, I also think you should not be doing too much until you are much better.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi Sheree,

Sorry to hear you're still unwell. Hope you get better soon and have a great Christmas. Wishing you all the best for 2009 and beyond.

I sent a Christmas card to Snowdrop, but don't worry about going to get it. It doesn't matter, just glad to hear you're ok. Take care and all the best.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi Hun

It was great to speak to you today, you can call me any time, will always be here to listen i really hope you start to get better hun.

Am over the moon the parcel arrived we just wanted to give a small cheer up as you have been throu alot and needed abit of dogsey love, will look forward to pics of what you you got as i did not see mine end, there is still a small parcel to come but was runing out of time but will be in the post asap.

I really hope this works for you hun but you do have to rest other wise you will not get better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs from my end to you hun and dog kisses from the gang xxxx take hun sam
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 02:18 PM
awww sheree (((hugs))) im sorry ive missed you before you logged off - i hope everything works out for you hun and you have a good christmas....

(hugs) take care.

xxxxx

ETA - glad to see your back online
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 04:42 PM
glad you are sorting it all out again. Your card is en route to Snowdrop so wishing you a very happy Christmas on here in case it does not get to you.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 05:10 PM
hi sheree

glad that things have worked out ok, i think sometimes people just need something clear before they realise where their priorities are huh?? men are strange folk !!:O

anyway, wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year...xxxx

oh and also I forgot to pop your card in the parcel I sent down ( well actually it was in it but I have a feeling my little thief may have removed it) so the one with no name and late will be mine !!! LOL
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 10:44 PM
lol no hun i have added card just so sheree new it was you...lol have a great xmas all
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >