View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I know someone said this was a well cared for dog and it was very old and ill when the photo was taken,but what i wonder is why was such as old ill dog being subjected to being entered in an ugliest dog competition.

I have looked up the full picture on the net and there seems to be someone holding the dogs back leg and pushing it into the dogs mouth while it has it's picture taken.

If I were it's owner and I loved it I would be caring for it at home and not subjecting it to a competition like this or shoving it's foot into it's mouth, pressumably to make it snarl and given an "uglier" picture!
Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi i was shocked when i saw that pic i didn't think it was real.Yes it is a Chinese Crested but by the looks of it has some sort of skin complaint. Poor little thing i wouldn't like to wake up next to that in the middle of the night either lol..
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
dos he have to come to sutton with us ,befor i ansew i nearly burst into tears when i saw it can you imagine the looks from people ,poor little darling
I'd take him to Sutton Park, anyone said anything I'd stick my two fingers up .............I bet you any monies, when this dog was alive it was very loving...

PS. I told you, he'd appeal to me, because no-one would want him (that's if he was up for a home I'm talking about) I'd have to give him a home xxxx
packleader
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-10-2008, 09:51 AM
His owners could make him comfy in his old age, keeping his nails trimmed. Putting a coat on him when its cold.
Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by packleader View Post
His owners could make him comfy in his old age, keeping his nails trimmed. Putting a coat on him when its cold.
Personaly i don't think his ownwers deserve to have a dog, if it is old and not well then why are they doing this to the poor thing. He should be snuggled up on a sofa with a nice warm blanket, not have his foot shoved in his mouth.
All this for a competion. Would they do that to there Gran or grandad i think not so why do it to a dog. Disgusting in my opinion
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6