View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 08:41 AM
It's such a shame, isn't it when the adults do this. I am sure these little ones next door to me are curious, but obviously they will not touch as they are told different
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
the thing is ,i blame the parents , they are scareing the life out of the kids ,about big scarey dogs ,they come over all way to protective if they just learnt them some ,basic dos and donts round dogs .they would grow up with respect for animals .and im sorry to say ,there would probably be ,less animals treated cruel in the future .
I totally agree with you. My stepdad's work colleague is scared of dogs and is passing on this fear to her son.

We were at his house with Bryan one day together with the old Bedlington and her son was poettering about quite happily, the dogs weren't even looking at him.

His mum came rushing into the room, scooped him up and said 'Keep those dogs away from him!' Like we would let them maul him to death or something.

She's a white English woman.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
..........I just wish they wouldn't scream, wave thier arms around and Gran wouldn't wave a broom........
I have a funny image in my mind now of Indian granny waving a broom around and your lovely dogs sitting and watching her thinking 'What on earth is she doing????'
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6