Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol Becky, as I was reading through all that greatly amused, I thought I must be reading through one of my old diaries!!!!! and that is WHY, we now have SEPARATE ROOMS!!!! You'll learn, you'll learn!!!!! It's not an "oldies" thing that people do it, it's the sensible option!!!! I sleep soooooo peacefully now!!!! One day you will too, if you've got any sense!!! You can always keep an "appointments book" like I do! Lol! Oh you do crack me up you do!!!
We do have seperate rooms, I have the bedroom and he has the couch but short of locking him in there is no guarantee to stopping him finding his way upstairs!
And tbh, honest he has his uses in the bedroom, sometimes I can't get the lid off my jar of pickled onions.
I'm an old romantic me.

Well tonight, revenge will be mine, coz if he messes with my beddy-byes I will be like Boudicea on a bad hair day.
Do you know, I was going to go and pick Charlie up from school, so I finally succumbed and gave him the remote control, so he puts the worse western movie I have ever seen in my life on. Oh it's bad! Then I look at my mobile and see a text from Charlie saying he'll be round a friends til after 7.30pm.

So now I'm stuck with a bad bad movie on the tv and no way of escaping it! He's even lauging it's so bad. In fact I think he's enjoying this (makes note to add to list of reasons for manslaughter).
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
We do have seperate rooms, I have the bedroom and he has the couch but short of locking him in there is no guarantee to stopping him finding his way upstairs!
And tbh, honest he has his uses in the bedroom, sometimes I can't get the lid off my jar of pickled onions.
I'm an old romantic me.

Well tonight, revenge will be mine, coz if he messes with my beddy-byes I will be like Boudicea on a bad hair day.
Do you know, I was going to go and pick Charlie up from school, so I finally succumbed and gave him the remote control, so he puts the worse western movie I have ever seen in my life on. Oh it's bad! Then I look at my mobile and see a text from Charlie saying he'll be round a friends til after 7.30pm.

So now I'm stuck with a bad bad movie on the tv and no way of escaping it! He's even lauging it's so bad. In fact I think he's enjoying this (makes note to add to list of reasons for manslaughter).
Lol, you saying that, I was banned from eating crisps in bed too!!!!!! How very dare he! That was another reason for making my decision about the separate rooms, coz I can now munch away to my heart's content on my bag of crisps at 10pm and nobody can complain about the sharp bits in the bed (mind you, I can see where he was coming from now!!!!)

Talking about the remote, Dave gets to get it when I'm in here on the puter, and I really don't mind him watching what HE wants to watch when I'm not in there, but when I took my nibbles in there last night at 10 to 8 waiting for Top Gear to start he was watching Charlie's Angels of all things on Channel 5!!!!!! Now, normally, if I start staring out of the window, or uttering sarcy remarks, he immediately starts flicking through the fave's and asks me what I want to watch, but not last night, oh no, just coz that blonde tart Cameron Diaz was in it Tcht, to think I would have knocked spots off her only a few years ago!!!! Tcht! He carried on watching it, so I took aaaaages trying to open my noisy bag of Maltesers - as yer do!!!!! A whole 10 minutes I had to suffer that, and his normal movie viewing is where they're cutting people up gangster style, so you can't tell me he was enjoying the FILM!!! You'd better take a look at who's in that Western methinks Becky!!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 03:55 PM
You'd better take a look at who's in that Western methinks Becky!!!!!
See this is my point. It's from movies4men, which IMO means sooner or later there will be nuns in it, whose habits will fall off in a nasty accident and there will be catholic tatty bogles everywhere!
Actually, it being a Western they were apache women, and not their original colour if you know what I mean as you could tell on their loin cloths where their 'redding up' had rubbed off. ...... and they had a skinny dip in a pond and I'm sure they came out whiter!
And I don't care that he watches that, tbh I do know that's not why he watches that, but I'm just not in the mood today for pants movies, esp at this time in the afternoon, and esp when I got told off for putting Criminal Minds on first thing in the morning when he was having his coffee, blood and guts everywhere.

H, you do realise what we are starting to sound like don't you?.............................................. .

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
PMSL!!!!!!!!! I can't type I'm laughing so much!!!!!!!!

I think you need to sort out your parental (hubby) controls on that telly of yours Becky, that film sounds highly suspect to me I've seen film like that before, and they aren't nice, and from what I can remember, I think some of those had monks in them (why do they do that then????!!!!)

Ah, a woman of my own heart here, Criminal Minds, I watch that too, but then you already knew that didn't ya!!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:21 PM
PMSL!!!!!!!!! I can't type I'm laughing so much!!!!!!!!

I think you need to sort out your parental (hubby) controls on that telly of yours Becky, that film sounds highly suspect to me I've seen film like that before, and they aren't nice, and from what I can remember, I think some of those had monks in them (why do they do that then????!!!!)

Ah, a woman of my own heart here, Criminal Minds, I watch that too, but then you already knew that didn't ya!!!!!
The worst bit is I only know about those nuns coz I was innocently channel hopping late at night in bed, (I often put Most Haunted on to fall asleep to) pressed my little 'channel up' button a wee bit too much and then.... wahey, how's your Father!.. and your Mother Superior too apparently!

For a split second I thought 'My, I haven't seen this episode of Father Ted..... '
I was so shocked I turned the tv off completely! No roody doodies on my telly thank you very much!

I nearly dropped my pickled onion!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:34 PM
I'm an old romantic me.

OMG woman, you and Aitch have got me nearly wetting myself and I can relate to every last word from both of you Stick a PIN number into Sky, that'll sort him. Enjoy your wine and hog the remote tonight, that should do it....oh and buy a handbag!!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
OMG woman, you and Aitch have got me nearly wetting myself and I can relate to every last word from both of you Stick a PIN number into Sky, that'll sort him. Enjoy your wine and hog the remote tonight, that should do it....oh and buy a handbag!!!!!
You know I almost forgot other people could read all this!
Forgot to add, I didn't get that bag last night, which didn't help to my mood.
I'll stick a PIN into him if he doesn't behave!

P.S I was going to put that I thought of you when I typed roody doodies only that would've read all wrong!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
You know I almost forgot other people could read all this!
Forgot to add, I didn't get that bag last night, which didn't help to my mood.
I'll stick a PIN into him if he doesn't behave!

P.S I was going to put that I thought of you when I typed roody doodies only that would've read all wrong!
Tee hee, yes we can all read it!!!!!
Awww...there's always another bag Mrs.!!!!
Men, who'd have em?????
Yes it would have read all wrong if you thought of me when typing roody doodies. It's our Cassie the roody doody queen LOL
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
The worst bit is I only know about those nuns coz I was innocently channel hopping late at night in bed, (I often put Most Haunted on to fall asleep to) pressed my little 'channel up' button a wee bit too much and then.... wahey, how's your Father!.. and your Mother Superior too apparently!

For a split second I thought 'My, I haven't seen this episode of Father Ted..... '
I was so shocked I turned the tv off completely! No roody doodies on my telly thank you very much!

I nearly dropped my pickled onion!
LMAO! See, I watch Most Haunted too when I go upstairs (God knows what he puts on HIS telly when I'm gone Sometimes, I sneak down for some munchies and I "surprise" him, not that I'm checking up on him or anything, I really am hungry! Honest!)then I channel hop too when the adverts are on but I've never come across anything like that!!! I use those up and downs too, but maybe I'm using the wrong ones, I will try tonight when I'm up there, just to see what you mean of course, and report back!!! Same as you there Becky, none of that on MY telly either, I know it goes on, or so I've been told, but I don't want to watch it (I'd rather have the real thing thankyou!)

Hello Jackie I 2nd that, Becky should buy a handbag, but you can't have one like mine coz they only had the ONE! Find your own!!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Same as you there Becky, none of that on MY telly either, I know it goes on, or so I've been told, but I don't want to watch it
Sometimes, I've heard tell, they don't even wear any pants!
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »