Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
Don't worry Shona, if I ever meet you I'll say it to your face

And yes Colin, I am one of the two, but won't tell you which Although when it comes to weight and dieting I think most women are stoooopid!
So Imac are you into the bigger girls then? if you feel women are silly when it comes to weight and diet?
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

11-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
So Imac are you into the bigger girls then? if you feel women are silly when it comes to weight and diet?
I like them to be appropriately proportioned

Women are silly as a rule, as so many think they need to go on a diet and lose weight, when they look lovely as they are! I also think that there is too much emphasis on dieting, personally I think people need to be fitter, but not slim or skinny!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
I like them to be appropriately proportioned

Women are silly as a rule, as so many think they need to go on a diet and lose weight, when they look lovely as they are! I also think that there is too much emphasis on dieting, personally I think people need to be fitter, but not slim or skinny!

or there is always us silly women that do it because of health problems, in my case my silly hips and twisted pelvis
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

11-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
or there is always us silly women that do it because of health problems, in my case my silly hips and twisted pelvis
But they are a minority

Either way I wish you all the best in your efforts! And there are some fun ways to lose weight and get fit
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 02:22 PM
But they are a minority

Either way I wish you all the best in your efforts! And there are some fun ways to lose weight and get fit
my idea of a work out sounds similar to yours,,,lmao,,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 02:31 PM
But they are a minority

Have to agree with both Shona and Ian in different respects.Women are terrible most are never happy with their bodies,I have yet to meet a woman who is happy with her body.I agree with Ian saying most women look great just as they are,size 16-18 and all .

I can also see where Shona is coming from re her health and wanting to shed a few pounds.Some people need to diet as they want to get their weight down a little as quickly as possible so they are able to exercise more.Trust me Ian she's exercising loads haven't seen her walk so much in a long,long time We also make it fun while we are out so she doesn't feel that she has to go,she's going out because she wants to do what we do .

I myself have shed a few stones now,not so much dieting it has more to do with doing loads more walking and swimming.The only difference in my eating habits have been eating more fruit,veg and nuts and I very,very rarely eat sweets.God can't remember the last bar of chocolate I had,oh and I don't do takeaways either xxxxxxxxxx
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6