Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh put his head down the loo and flush it, that always worked at school!!!!!
Yuck
GRIFF,you can't leave us hanging like that
Night all,see ya tomorrow xxxx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2015, 11:25 PM
I certainly wouldn't dream of revealing (via 'orrid gossip) that a much respected member of our local community has left his wife of many years and their thriving livery business and some seven weeks or so ago moved in with not one young woman but two (sisters) over in Kirklees - the yorkshire side so no-one should be surprised! Where they are engaged in a menage a trois, which is the subject of much speculation amongst the locals. They were last seen in the corn merchants only two days ago where both ladies (I use the term loosely) were clucking and fussing over their beau! Apparently in the short space of time he has been engaged in this occupation he has lost at least a couple of stone! I for one am not in the least surprised. So there you have it the latest in lurid goings on from up 'ere on 't moors.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
am so tired
Me too, goodnight Eileen, sweet dreams, and goodnight to all the good Dogsey folk out there, see you all tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Crikey LG, he must have some stamina lol
mine is nowhere that good, just my mate who is about 68, rough as anything and a proper bloke got propositioned by a fella in the club i drink at, won't go into details but to say i was shocked was an understatement and i am pretty unshockable, the hilarious thing is he didn't do it quietly and my mate was so polite in turning him down, in a quiet little village it was quite out of the ordinary. I thought it served him all right as he left me with that weirdo on my own and thought it was funny
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Oh LOL Gordon, he's not going to last long is he hope his wife has all the finances under lock and key for when he pegs it, not long now by the sound of it Griff, how nice he was so polite about being propositioned, most blokes would have handed out a fat lip I haven't even won a tenner on the odd occasions I indulge in the lottery, and its double the price it was but if I ever do it lucky I'll let you all knowfrom my bolt hole somewhere warm, girlies will be sipping cool drinks and have their own pool and staff of course. Then I will donate a plane ticket to be shared amongst you
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-03-2015, 12:18 AM
Oh dear Griff - looks like there is a seedy side to even the most conventional places nowadays. At least you got out of it unscathed, which is a little something to be thankful for.
Off out with the dogs for me now, then bed with the prospect of the last day of the rugby six nations championship on the TV tomorrow. Will be spending a lot of time in front of a TV. Dogs will have to put up with only limited walkies for once in their lives! Goodnight and sweet dreams.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Never mind the somewhere warm June, if you win enough I'll be pleased to sell you my place - then you can wander the moors in the fog and mist and I can find a nice sunny beach on the proceeds! Ooooops! my sinister master plan is revealed! Goodnight. G.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6