View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cliffrbrts
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-09-2005, 12:12 AM
think i give tht one a miss kismet. you must have a big kitchen eh?
kismet
New Member!
Female 

14-09-2005, 12:34 AM
they sleep where ever they want do you think im daft enough to argue with them lot they rule me no joking apart obviously they dont all sleep in all the time but they take it in turns but i must add they do have heated kennels and i wish you all could hear what im hearing now deafening snores its wonderful because they are my life little angels in disguise as devils
cliffrbrts
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-09-2005, 12:43 AM
blimey what a picture
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 12:45 AM
the way they love you! They make you feel like you are the one and only,
the way they bring a smile to your face when you are feeling down or when you are ill in bed and they laid as close as they can get with their head resting on your chest with that look they get in their eyes YOU ARE THE BEST
But most of all I love them for just being them
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by kismet
they sleep where ever they want do you think im daft enough to argue with them lot they rule me no joking apart obviously they dont all sleep in all the time but they take it in turns but i must add they do have heated kennels and i wish you all could hear what im hearing now deafening snores its wonderful because they are my life little angels in disguise as devils
I demand to see pics of your dogs....they sound lovely :smt049

For me the best things about owning dogs are:

They make me get off my butt and exercise them
Unconditional love
they listen to me (when others don't lol)
They way they greet me when I come home from work - like im the best thing in the world
they are my best friends
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2005, 01:07 PM
I love the way Snorri-dog has to come every few minutes, just to make sure I'm still there - and licks my arm (or anything he can reach).

The way they tilt their heads to one side when they are listening, and the look of "Yes, I hear you, but I haven't a clue what you mean!".

The way they try to tell fibs (e.g., about who ripped the beds apart), but fail miserably.

The puzzled looks when something doesn't act the way they expect - like a Kong bouncing sideways instead of straight ahead.

The way Kali goes ballistic when I pet an invisible cat

The way they abandon the sofa if I come through at night, trying to pretend they weren't up sleeping on it! (another unsuccessful lie!).

When he wants out, the way Kali puts the brakes on when he sees it's snowing!

With my Boys, I don't need a doorbell - I always get advance warning of possible visitors!

Snorri

They're priceless!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2005, 01:11 PM

Another unsuccessful fib!

Snorri
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 01:24 PM
What do I like most about owning a dog? Firstly the dog owns me, heart and soul!!! Then as I used to say to my girls when they were young, and were in a mood with me. "just look at Peggy (My old girl from many moons ago Bless!) she does'nt get mad with me, she doesn't ignore me' etc. She just LOVES. and to me that is what dogs do BEST. And from the replies on here everyone agrees.
Love :smt049
AnneXX
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
I love the way Snorri-dog has to come every few minutes, just to make sure I'm still there - and licks my arm (or anything he can reach).

The way they **** their heads to one side when they are listening, and the look of "Yes, I hear you, but I haven't a clue what you mean!".

The way they try to tell fibs (e.g., about who ripped the beds apart), but fail miserably.

The puzzled looks when something doesn't act the way they expect - like a Kong bouncing sideways instead of straight ahead.

The way Kali goes ballistic when I pet an invisible cat

The way they abandon the sofa if I come through at night, trying to pretend they weren't up sleeping on it! (another unsuccessful lie!).

When he wants out, the way Kali puts the brakes on when he sees it's snowing!

With my Boys, I don't need a doorbell - I always get advance warning of possible visitors!

Snorri

They're priceless!
That's all so true Snorri, especially the checking on you part, Blackie keeps coming back in every ten minutes or so just to check then off he goes again.

Also Blackie gets of the sofa so that I can lie down on it.

Ian
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 04:10 PM
I love owning Buster cus he makes me laugh cus he can be a bit stupid sometimes but most of all i love him for the love that he gives me!
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >