View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Oh alright then nanny Lynn says you can stay up till 11 pm not a second later.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Evening all, still only 2pm here.. when do the clocks change in Engerland?? I get confuzzled!

Pouring with rain here, although I did manage to stay dry on our walk... I haven't even let my chickens out of their run today, they just get so wet and miserable looking in the rain but I think I will go out and let them out to scratch around for worms soon!

I am IN LOVE with my breadmaker, I made a chilli cheese bread yesterday, had some for my sandwiches -YUMMY!!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Oh dear Lord DD is in love with a kitchen applicance Poor Mr M will be sharing the chicken coop next Your bread did sound lovely though
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-03-2014, 09:07 PM
But but but Nanny Lynn

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Evening all,

My life is back on kilter now having had a worrying couple of days with Rucksack. It now turns out that it was all due to his Lorien implant not lasting as long as it should have done ... more than likely due to having two bitches on heat at the house opposite our driveway He's had another implant and I will consider medical castration in the autumn. That visit was this afternoon and I was at the local vet this morning with Flash for his annual boosters. They were both as good as gold too.

My brother was here again today which has been lovely He's always a good laugh in spite of having lots of medical problems and every reason to be down.

The weather has been vile all day and I got soaked on both walks.

I have read through all the posts but not sure I can remember everything I've read though.

Moyra Its definitely best not to leave broken bits of tooth or shards of jaw bone because eventually they'll work their way out but will cause more pain while doing so. Brave woman going in again next Monday but at least it will all be over and done with then. Sleep well.
June Well done you and Lona for doing a good-turn yesterday. Very interesting to learn about the 'swimmers' ... I wonder if thats the same in humans
Gordon Good news about your results.
Lacey Your poor fingers I hope they are getting better.
Lynn Like Helena I also saw a Bernese today at the vets. The sweetest dopiest boy who was 8 and a real gentle giant.
Helena I bet you were glad having those overalls today for Zena. My two got very muddy today. Also great news that Dave is still on an up.
Daisy I loved your camper van ..... and soooooo much nicer than a tent in the winter .
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Hey guys

Glad Rucksack's issue is getting sorted.

I've finished my essays, there wasn't much to do and I'm not convinced by the discursive essay but they are done and away and all I can do now is hope.

Brian requested my presence upstairs and promptly fell asleep so I came back down out of his way so he could sleep in peace. Just relaxing and watching more Buffy, and trying to resist the creamed rice pudding lurking in the cupboard.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Finally got back online, its been off since around teatime.
I've done everything, unplugged the box from everywhere, several times, then I gave up. I can get emails on my mobile as well, but that wasn't having any, so definitely my box and the troubleshooter thing said that. About half an hour ago my mobile dinged and a load of dogsey messages came through, have only just got back on my laptop though.
Was going to ask you Jenny if he had the 6 month implant, I thought it was him, so if that was wearing off and there are 2 in season bitches nearby that does answer it, like you say he is old enough now to be seen to as it were.
Hoping for a nicer day tomorrow, got a bit of worry at the moment as Royal Mail is making managerial staff redundant and that is what youngest son does, have spoken to him today and he doesn't know anything so far, it would be so unfair and horrid for him if this happens, he has been a rock to me this past year, he works really hard, even when he was having all the stuff done on his eyes he tried to keep working, and now this.
I am hoping he is not one of the unlucky ones, he deserves better.
Must have been Bernese Day today, I've not seen one though
Off to do girly brekkies, nothing I fancy on telly, so may as well do my bits and pieces, have a long soak and hope for good news for my son tomorrow.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Hello everyone - it is his lordship's birthday and he is therefore king up until midnight; his every whim must be catered for. (So what's different ). Anyway, he has enjoyed his day and his special dinner where we both ate far too much, followed by watching a special Top Gear road trip DVD which grandsproglet gave him. I am quickly sneaking in here to catch up on today's emails etc.

TW I do hope that your son doesn't get bad news tomorrow, that would be just too cruel.

Must go........take care everyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
he has been a rock to me this past year, he works really hard, even when he was having all the stuff done on his eyes he tried to keep working, and now this.
June, I could be wrong and certainly have no 'inside information' but on the Jeff Randal programme tonight they said that it was managerial staff in London and principally at the head office I've forgotten where that is now but it's in London I think.

I'm sure you'll still worry but just wanted to let you know. Yes he did help you in the past year and I noted that at the time.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Fingers crossed your son gets to keep his job TW xx
JENNY great to hear Rucksack is ok My brother sounds like yours,medical probs too but he's hilarious when he's on good form
My wee kitchen is shining,think I deserve a nice cuppa Just going to ignore the ironing,it's not like we'll have to walk about naked if I don't do it tonight.
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »