View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Not long till your visitors arrive now June I bet they fall in love with the pup & can't wait to take her home. Tell them they can't till their auntie Lynne has had a cuddle first.
Well done on all the work you've done Cath Don't know why we bother really. It will be as bad again by Thursday
Just come back from Taffs 3rd walk I took him on his usual stroll this morning - came home & then took him with me while I went to pick the parcel up that my daughter had sent. Loads of pressies in that for me . I'd just got home from there & said daughter phoned me up so I was talking to her for 1/2 hour I started wrapping pressies up - did 4 of them before I got fed up so will have to finish them tomorrow.
I love Zena in her new Mack Helena I could do with one for Taff for when the weather is bad.
Just having a coffee & then going to get the Hoover out for up & downstairs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 02:54 PM
No spare crate at this Inn I'm afraid, but lots of furry friends to meet and play with.
All done, I've even had a wash and combed my hair so not so much like a bag lady now.
Have been keeping an eye on the babies and they have made it into the Big Puppy Palace, at least one of the blondes has, not sure which one because I could only see part of her giving her Grandma Lona a kiss to placate her
This house is so clean and tidy I could live here, oh....I do, don't I
Visitors not due for half an hour, kettle on and I can stop for a while, asked them to ring me when they were on their way over as they are visiting rellies locally to me, so I will have warning.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 03:53 PM
we had snow!!
Shopping in,just going to have a coffee and a puff before I put it away...Hubby's gone for a lie down...don't think putting groceries away is his thing Supermarket was so quiet Happy Days!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
we had snow!!
Shopping in,just going to have a coffee and a puff before I put it away...Hubby's gone for a lie down...don't think putting groceries away is his thing Supermarket was so quiet Happy Days!!

I WANT SNOW
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

I WANT SNOW
Was like a blizzard,didn't lie though Sky looks full of it,might wake up to it in the morning
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 04:30 PM
I have done all my shopping and delivering now so if it does snow it doesn't matter!

I have just given Kyla a chocolate decoration off the tree (I asked her Mum first!) She took it from me, said fank foo and turned it over and over looking puzzled. Then she took the shiny paper off and her face was an absolute picture With eyes like saucers she said "shotlit" I had forgotten how lovely Christmas is with little 'uns
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 04:35 PM
PixieLott's visitors have just gone, are thrilled to bits with her and they have decided to keep the name Pixie as it suits her, so another happy family. Told them about poor little Dora The Explorer and they couldn't believe how someone could do that, I said to them now you're quite sure aren't you, the kids absolutely love her already. She's a little shy of them but was a bit bolder towards the end of the visit.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Ah wee Kyla..bless her
Great news for Pixie Sound like a lovely family...
Dark here already,there's nothing to a day.I have loads to do,must get motivated.Will put some music on,that'll get me going xx
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Morning all.... you had snow yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ours is all gone.

Haven't read through the whole thread as I am too sleepy will have to catch up laters..

But HI to you all, hope all sickly peeps, and dogs feel better soon.. and if there aren't any sicklys then YAY!!!!

Walking the doglets and then finishing off housework and that is it today, might catch an afternoon nap or movie!!!

Helena You should watch the Harry Potters, we have watched them all numerous times, and I have listened to the aufio books, love love love them, but start at the beginning otherwise it will make no sense!! and be prepared to be a bit confuzzled!!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Afternoon all,

Surprise, surprise we stayed at our drinks 'do' for longer than we had intended but it was very low key and nice chatting to some new neighbours. I didn't drink (good girl that I am) and as soon as we got back I took the dogs out and then bathed Rucksack who was very very naughty while in the bath which is unlike him and I got soaked. He was being so naughty that he was also spinning round when I tried to use the hair dryer so I towel dried him and shoved his Equafleece on, wrapped him in a towel and left him by a radiator .... he's still fast asleep now and hopefully drying out. Needless to say Flash will have to wait until tomorrow or Christmas Eve because it'll take me a good 40 mins to finish combing Rucksacks coat through properly

He looks like 'butter-wouldn't melt' lying asleep but he hasn't got me fooled

Lore I hope you managed to get to Inverness and get everything you wanted. I loved that decoration you made Gorgeous
Lacey I haven't had a chance to catch up on last night's thread but I'm really glad you had a nice time Snow .... maybe you'll actually get a white Christmas
Nippy I bet Pepsi was really embarrassed falling off the back of the settee especially when you laughed I don't possess a skirt .... I only do trousers
Helena Zena looks so sweet in her suit but I bet those little pink 'cuffs' are no longer pink. It must save so much time in stead of having to bath her or wait for the mud to dry and brush it off. I am soooooooooooooo pleased that Zena stands stock still for you to put her overalls on I think I just might have to invest on a couple for my dogs ..... although the Equafleece jumpers are excellent too and OK for cold weather but would be hopeless if it was warm. I hope you enjoy your turkey Is poor Dave having to go back to work tomorrow ... I thought he was now off until after xmas.
Hi Malka
Lynn I'm with you on managing to get my dog to stand still enough to get their legs in to the correct holes and then to stand still enough to negotiate doing a zip up without trapping their hair in it A nice idea though
June your guests will have probably been and gone by the time I get round to posting this post .... I keep getting waylaid with phone calls, making tea etc etc. I hope it went really well ... I'm sure they will have loved the pups.
I'm now feeling really depressed that you and Cath have done so much housework and now have sparkly houses ... so its only my house that is a mess now.
Lynne at least you haven't let the side down and finished everything yet I too managed some good walks in today 'cos the forecast tomorrow is just heavy rain ALL day.

See you later if I don't manage to get stuck in to doing housework
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »