View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Glad you are a little bit more the ticket today TW - it will take a while though won't it. Jimmi sends a special JRT cuddle which mainly involves curling up either on top of you or in any nook or cranny that you might make available

Just remembered I need to order more salmon mousse from Fish4doglets..........what's the betting they have run out of the dog version, and I have to buy the cat one; I hate that - it takes ages covering up all the cat faces on those sachets before Jimmi spots them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:29 PM
TW,I'd cover up my nooks and crannies if I were you!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm not Omo white by any means, I look like I've been on holiday
Thanks for the Jimmi hugs, Keshi wasn't best pleased, but I did point out she has been giving out several of her own, so it is only right someone should send them over to me.
Got a bit more doom and gloom to go, am trying to stay positive and not dwell on what should have been, got to deal with reality as it is and get on with it.
Gone really cool now, have been out to say night night to everyone and they are lay outside still, all windows and doors have been closed already, I have been leaving everything open till I go to bed the last week or so, now back to normality weatherwise
Want the sunshine back....instead thunder storms forecast virtually all week
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:42 PM
The forecast might be wrong TW, you never know - and those storms could miss you. As for Keshi, well, as you rightly point out she has been doing stirling work of late cuddling all and sundry, so she can have a night off and when Jimmi has finished with you he can cuddle up with her!

Eileen, terriers are brilliant at tunnelling and burrowing......covering the nooks and crannies just won't help
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Yep they just dig their way around them
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:48 PM
and they are VERY tenacious
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2013, 09:49 PM
That is why they are known as terriorists
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Hi folks,
Just a quick catch up for me before I log off for the night. OH is back having had a great day racing at Mallory - I've been the perfect wife and sat and watched through his races with him and oooo'd and aaaaar'd at the right places. He has a mini camera mounted on the car

I took my boys out at about 8.30 and one of my neighbours who I walk with about 3 times a week came over to me and promptly burst in to tears. She didn't even have to tell me why (she'd just had her beloved dog Barney put down) and we both hugged and cried together. Barney (Border Collie who would have been 15yrs in October) was the sweetest dog and adored my two. He was also my last little dog's (Cassie) boyfriend. A real end of an era and I'd known him since we was 8 weeks old.

Lovely to see Harvey back .... I'm sure you'll find a lovely affordable home when/if the time comes for you to move back here. Wherever you end up settling in the UK you are bound to be near one of us

Have a lovely evening and sleep well.
See you tomorrow.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Hello and goodnight Jenny! Well done for being such a dutiful wife and sitting through all those races - tons of brownie points for that old thing.

That is so sad about your neighbour's dog Barney. I am sure that it helped her though being able to sit with you for a while and share some memories.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2013, 09:58 PM
JENNY G,after seeing visual of OH,think he deserves to be oooo'd and aaaaa'd over
Sad about poor Barney
Bit concerned, some boy Jimmi is after TW's bits
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >