View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Oh Tangutica Wouldn't it be so lovely if this georgous pair could find a home together their so sweet
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Had update from brother about mum. She is off the oxygen breathing better and moaning about everything she is feeling better then.
There was no one for him to talk to today so he looked at her notes and said they seem to be working on keeping her re-hydrated. I shall see if there is anyone for a chat tomorrow.
I need to keep the home updated. Mum says it was another scan she had and no results as yet. I said to Michael depending on what they found they may not tell her.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Tang they are gorgeous, I hope they are rehomed soon

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
They are gorgeous Pat, so glad you have been able to get them a foster home, it doesn't bear thinking about what their fate would have been if you hadn't stepped in
Nippy, hope your son is OK today, my youngest son has been there as well only last year, so many things happened in a very short space of time, along with a stressful job, and he lost the plot. He's on medication and says he is loads better, but he still isn't the happy go lucky lad I once knew.
He came to lunch today, he is like a zombie, totally on another planet. My anxiety was just increased
Lynn I hope you get some more info on Mum tomorrow. I always think that when they moan they are getting better!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Sorry to hear you are now more worried after seeing your son Jenny. Maybe its the medication and they will adjust it accordingly. Has he another Dr. appointment this week hopefully he has.
My mum always use to say once you have children you never stop worrying however old they are. Never a truer word was spoken.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm signing off now so will say goodnight.

Hello too and goodnight to Sally. I hope you have had a nice Sunday.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
He came to lunch today, he is like a zombie, totally on another planet. My anxiety was just increased
Lynn I hope you get some more info on Mum tomorrow. I always think that when they moan they are getting better!
Jenny I am so sorry about your son, what a dreadful shock that must have been for you seeing him like that. If he is willing to accept any help offered ... and hopefully his GP will organise this, he should pick up quite quickly if his GP can sort medication out fairly promptly although I believe meds can take some weeks to work. Does he have a partner or does he live alone? (((hugs))) to you and healing {{{vibes}}} and love being sent to you son.

Lynn - thanks for all your replies today you are a star
if she makes it in.

Sleep well everyone.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Hehe, I finally finish reading through today's news and get to the end to see Lynn signing off for the day Typical, it happens every time!! Anyway Lynn, I hope that if your mum improves enough to go back to the home, she is contented and pain free. Such a difficult thing for you to be going through along with everything else in your life, so I will send a big cuddle to you ......via Dillon of course

Nippy I do hope that it is just the tablets making your son the way that he is, but you must be dreadfully worried. Perhaps his doctor can prescribe something different? Jimmi could have done with some Pepsi back up today because he had two squirrels to contend with in the garden, plus a cat with attitude up on the wall. It just stood there doing it's impression of a hump backed bridge with a bottle brush sticking out of the side, and glared down at poor Jimmi who was nearly having a heart attack with rage and frustration.

H, I was so pleased to read about those blood test results - see.......we are both officially "normal" now I haven't had my cholesterol tested for years, but given that I only ever eat wholemeal bread, pasta, rice etc. and have loads of salad stuff and no cakes or cream (because I don't like them, not through willpower) and use Flora proactiv I hope that it would be reasonable. Mind you, my huge weakness is cheese, and I do eat tons of the stuff so that probably undoes all the good of the rest of it

I would love to comment on every post on here, but for one thing it would take me all night and for another I have forgotten much of what I read

I had two goes at the little watercolour painting that I have been asked to do........the first one was rubbish from the start; the second one started out in a promising sort of way as the drawing was just right, and the sky was most pleasing. Then I started on the roof of the church and it went wrong almost straight away I tried to correct it, but of course you cannot really do that successfully with watercolour, and I ended up scribbling paint over the whole thing! Third time lucky perhaps. I never normally have this much trouble, but it must be the pressure of being asked to do one for actual money!

I posted this, and there was Jenny........gone!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi Sally, I've just popped back in to say hello It must be a nightmare trying to read through all the posts .... and takes forever. Jimmi clearly had a very exciting/stressful time in the garden today ..... I assume all the frogs have gone now.
Enjoy what little of the evening is left and hopefully see you tomorrow. Sleep well ..... I intend to.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi and Bye Jenny Yes, it does take ages but it's good to catch up on everyone's day; I just cannot really comment on everything although at the time of reading each post I want to, if you see what I mean

No frogs left now
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 09:15 PM
So sorry to hear your son is in such a state Jenny, I hope the Docs can sort him out PDQ (((hugs)))
OH got home from his weekend of revelry at 8pm. Had his tea & has been asleep on the chair for the last hour He said it was so sunny there today - his face looks like a Farmers @rse on a frosty morning He forgot to take his cap with him.
Going to log off now so Nighty night everyone whose still on here
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >