View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2013, 09:52 PM
It will soon be midnight here so I am also off to bed. Trouble is that come the morning I am going to have to judge that photo comp and I have absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to pick only two - they are all so funny!

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Just about bedtime for me now - at long last! I would love to have been tucked up hours ago, but have to wait until Jimmi's bedtime His lordship cannot be trusted to put him to bed properly (this is the man who gave the ponies straw in their haynets one morning when I was ill.......they kicked up no end of a fuss and I ended up having to go out there to sort it out ). I must make him watch the routine carefully for several nights.....you know, ensure that a wee is had; soak food for the morning; check water bowl; give two fish cube treats in bed, and tuck in before saying night night etc.

Back and both legs playing up - that gardening yesterday - and now I am coughing and spluttering and have a raging sore throat. Grrrrrrrr

Magic bottle was redundant tonight!!!

Sleep well all, and be good.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Just about bedtime for me now - at long last! I would love to have been tucked up hours ago, but have to wait until Jimmi's bedtime His lordship cannot be trusted to put him to bed properly (this is the man who gave the ponies straw in their haynets one morning when I was ill.......they kicked up no end of a fuss and I ended up having to go out there to sort it out ). I must make him watch the routine carefully for several nights.....you know, ensure that a wee is had; soak food for the morning; check water bowl; give two fish cube treats in bed, and tuck in before saying night night etc.

Back and both legs playing up - that gardening yesterday - and now I am coughing and spluttering and have a raging sore throat. Grrrrrrrr

Magic bottle was redundant tonight!!!

Sleep well all, and be good.
Hi you should have taken a Hot Toddy or my old dad used to give me brandy and warm milk,it works and you will feel like a spring chicken crystalgirl
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6