Female 

27-02-2013, 07:44 PM
That's the way H............that's the way

Oh I do love watching people work
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:45 PM
*sneaks off, hoping nobody notices large black hole burning in Sally's big knickers, to cut a slice of chocolate roulade bought in Asda this morning*
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Evening all

Sorry, not had a chance to check everyone's posts. Hope you have all had a lovely day.

The sunshine is gorgeous. It's been blinking cold though. I got a bus up to work from the train station today, and back.

Got an email from my commanding officer today. I've to go to Dingwall for an interview with our deputy commandant on Saturday for the possibility of promotion. Nervous now!

Tonight, cleaning my boots, then studying. Going to iron my kit on Friday night. Just got a bit of studying tonight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Examines hole in Sally's knickers and draws her attention to it
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
*sneaks off, hoping nobody notices large black hole burning in Sally's big knickers, to cut a slice of chocolate roulade bought in Asda this morning*
You will be the one with big knickers if you keep stuffing that chocolate roulade down your throat If you have burnt a hole in my silk ones you will get such a smack

Tell her TW.......that's not on is it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Are those the crotchless ones Sally
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Evening all

Sorry, not had a chance to check everyone's posts. Hope you have all had a lovely day.

The sunshine is gorgeous. It's been blinking cold though. I got a bus up to work from the train station today, and back.

Got an email from my commanding officer today. I've to go to Dingwall for an interview with our deputy commandant on Saturday for the possibility of promotion. Nervous now!

Tonight, cleaning my boots, then studying. Going to iron my kit on Friday night. Just got a bit of studying tonight.
What is it with all this sunshine everyone has had It couldn't have been greyer here if it tried, until about 5.

Well done for that forthcoming interview........with your dedication you will sail through it, so there is no need to be nervous
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Don't be disgusting TW............can you imagine those things on someone my age???

Er...........that ratbag has made them crotchless hasn't she. Grrrrrrr
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Evening all

Evening Lorraine well done on the interview for promotion.

Tut tut all this talk of huge knickers with holes in unmentionable places.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Well I realise a lady of your standing in the community would hardly be likely to wear undies of that nature (sniggers) so obviously I thought it was more than likely Helena's fault
What does OH think of the undies, or rather what would he think IF you partook of such high jinks, sorry, sordid episodes is what I meant
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »