View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Lore, I am full of admiration, but have no guilt whatsoever!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Just to make you all feel guilty Went for a run just now....2.81 miles in 36 minutes. For someone who is as slow as a snail at running, that's not too bad for me
I feel very guilty now! I shall skip for half an hour tomorrow! Just to stave off the effects of Azz's foodie threads!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thats you all set warm and toasty for winter then. We will have quite a few fires I think to sit round on the dark winter evenings for our chats.
Yes we're all set now for the minus twenties and as you say the long dark evenings when I might have a bit more time to chat on here.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
but he said it's all bits of old Mazda and something else, that they've thrown together to look like a real car
We had the dogmobile MoT'd today H and they always lend us a Ford Maverick, take note, that's another one that is absolute pants, I don't know where they cobbled up the parts for this monstrosity but it's probably the worst car I've ever driven (and I've driven some bad ones in my time) Be warned, don't even think about the Ford Maverick (There wouldn't be enough room for Zena anyway )

Well I've just scanned all the posts in this thread and I'm off to bed now, sorry I can't reply to everyone but it's getting to be a long daily thread now isn't it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Oh dear sounds like bad news on the horse front Helena, the poor thing, all caused by someone not thinking.
Son just text to say he is up here tomorrow and bringing me a new laptop, he has said before about a Mac Air, am a bit worried about this, because they are Different aren't they
Cariad beginning to spend more time sat with me, she had the temerity to eye up my Bounty is now lay in the kitchen eyeing up the chicken I have taken out of the fridge for her supper. Have kept taking her outside to the garden, she either sticks her nose through the gate, as in 'I am a Prisoner, Help Me' or shuffles around and then turns and comes back in, with Nothing Being Done,so I expect I will find it waiting for me in the morning, she won't go in the yard, because (perish the thought) Lona or Mabs may LOOK at the babies (who are either sleeping or eating mainly) , mind you they are beginning to liven up, so will be putting a piece of wood across the front, because once they start moving these little darlings can shift, eyes may not be open, but it doesn't stop them going on a route march cos they're bored. I have just wiped it over with anti bac stuff and will probably build the first barricade before I go to bed.

The fire is dying down now as I will be going to bed, oh I love being back in my bed, so some more of that bottle for those that want to sit up, cos I won't be here to put more wood on the fire
Night John boy.....
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh dear sounds like bad news on the horse front Helena, the poor thing, all caused by someone not thinking.
Son just text to say he is up here tomorrow and bringing me a new laptop, he has said before about a Mac Air, am a bit worried about this, because they are Different aren't they
Cariad beginning to spend more time sat with me, she had the temerity to eye up my Bounty is now lay in the kitchen eyeing up the chicken I have taken out of the fridge for her supper. Have kept taking her outside to the garden, she either sticks her nose through the gate, as in 'I am a Prisoner, Help Me' or shuffles around and then turns and comes back in, with Nothing Being Done,so I expect I will find it waiting for me in the morning, she won't go in the yard, because (perish the thought) Lona or Mabs may LOOK at the babies (who are either sleeping or eating mainly) , mind you they are beginning to liven up, so will be putting a piece of wood across the front, because once they start moving these little darlings can shift, eyes may not be open, but it doesn't stop them going on a route march cos they're bored. I have just wiped it over with anti bac stuff and will probably build the first barricade before I go to bed.

The fire is dying down now as I will be going to bed, oh I love being back in my bed, so some more of that bottle for those that want to sit up, cos I won't be here to put more wood on the fire
Night John boy.....
LOL I remember when we picked up Misha (Mum's old dog), the friends we got her from had a grand old time chasing puppies round the house cause they kept escaping. Very funny, we used to have the great escape of the puppies every time I went to visit my friend
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6