Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 01:05 PM
ZENA IS NOT LAME THIS MORNING!!!!!!

Thank goodness my gut instinct was right on this one and I did the right thing by lead walking exercise plus long rest periods. The lead walking will continue for a further week though just to be sure, and then she's going to have to learn to slow down a tad, after all, she is almost 6 months in a couple of weeks! Thanks for all your help and input,much appreciated! Plus the good larf with you June!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 01:09 PM
That's great news Helena, good old Zena, she has behaved herself and it has been worth it.
Good one!!!!!!
Elaine xxxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Glad she is OK today, I am sure she will find many many ways of sending you demented over the next few years But hey, you will always love her to bits - who couldn't - she is gorgeous, bless her little cotton socks
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
That's great news Helena, good old Zena, she has behaved herself and it has been worth it.
Good one!!!!!!
Elaine xxxxxx
Surprisingly Elaine, VERY surprisingly!!!! (I'm still only half way thru all that info!!!! )xxxx

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Glad she is OK today, I am sure she will find many many ways of sending you demented over the next few years But hey, you will always love her to bits - who couldn't - she is gorgeous, bless her little cotton socks
Who better to tell me that, when I'm sure you yourself must have been sent near to breaking point, reaching for more of that vital medication, or maybe a rather long piece of rope, and a jumbo box of paracetamols, or maybe on some occasions a rather large box of razor blades perhaps??? Nah! What would they do without you....... hmmmmmm, well I think I know the answer to that one June!!!!! Bless their hearts, they sure don't give out that persona do they, especially in those lovely little rucksacks of theirs!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Well one of the rucksacks was lost in the woods when they went after a squirrel there is now a rather trendy camo one because I couldn't get one the same as the other anymore.
They have just come off the river, I have had a Landywoods delivery today, so they are tucking into the biggest marrowbones you ever saw (Lona can't even carry hers, and that is HEAVY) along with some raw carrots, and look very angelic, if a bit muddy and wet
Like you say I have reached for the tablets, rope and razor blades many times (sometimes all at once ), but I keep hoping they will grow up - but hey their Mum hasn't - so no hope for us all really
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Just caught up with this H - VERY glad to hear Zena is not lame! Phew Hope she continues to improve

Gorgeous photos of her as usual, she just gets more stunning every time you post pics of her.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well one of the rucksacks was lost in the woods when they went after a squirrel there is now a rather trendy camo one because I couldn't get one the same as the other anymore.
They have just come off the river, I have had a Landywoods delivery today, so they are tucking into the biggest marrowbones you ever saw (Lona can't even carry hers, and that is HEAVY) along with some raw carrots, and look very angelic, if a bit muddy and wet
Like you say I have reached for the tablets, rope and razor blades many times (sometimes all at once ), but I keep hoping they will grow up - but hey their Mum hasn't - so no hope for us all really
You and me both there June, I absolutely refuse to grow up, that's why I love Zena so much, she's kind of on my wave length!!!! Oh those norties of yours though, that would be just tooooo much for me at my ripe old age I'm sure of that, plus I kinda like my fencing, and the rolled up hose complete with ALL the attachments!!! LMAO at you in here!!!xxxxx

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Just caught up with this H - VERY glad to hear Zena is not lame! Phew Hope she continues to improve

Gorgeous photos of her as usual, she just gets more stunning every time you post pics of her.
Thanks AM, she's getting as stunning and posey as someone else on here isn't she!!! xxxx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh bless her just catching up. What a worry for you H. So glad she is over the worse and is not lame. Puppies are so worrysome aren't they. Hoestly some of the things Ivan has gotten up to when he was younger I'm surprised he hasn't broken every leg!!! Oh god I hope I don't jinx him now! Glad your baby is better xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Phew this must be such a relief to you H.
Lets hope it continues.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh bless her just catching up. What a worry for you H. So glad she is over the worse and is not lame. Puppies are so worrysome aren't they. Hoestly some of the things Ivan has gotten up to when he was younger I'm surprised he hasn't broken every leg!!! Oh god I hope I don't jinx him now! Glad your baby is better xxx
Yes, they scare the pants off you don't they!! I am going to be much more wary of her now, and try and calm her down a tad coz she's such a loon!!! Thanks Berger

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Phew this must be such a relief to you H.
Lets hope it continues.
Thanks Jen, I was very, very worried, this is such a relief, and now I'm going to have to watch her like a hawk and calm her down I think, it won't be for much longer the way time has flown already!
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >