Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thank you hun xxx

Well Monday already and today has gone smoothly, no hic-cups with Skye at all all has been peaceful thankfully not even a grumble.

Infact I was so proud of Skye at thier meal-time as typical pup, finished hers and went running in the kitchen to see what else was going....straight into the middle of all three adults at very close proximity and no reaction from our ''Pinky Girl''.....well done Skye xxxxxxxxx
That's great news sis...I knew that once Skye got over her initial sulk she would be fine Can't wait to see her again...wish we could come up next weekend but will have to leave it for a few weeks yet I think Poppy is missing her, we mention her name and she goes looking for her...same when we say Bruce, Ben is on the hunt for his buddy

xx

xxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Ahh Stevie, she's an absolute stunner and for a JRT she looks remarkably like a BC glad to here she's settling in well and getting on with the others
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2010, 07:29 AM
What a lovely pup... who in their right mind would give up a dog like that????

Have fun!!!

Claire and other BC pup Tess
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Ahh Stevie, she's an absolute stunner and for a JRT she looks remarkably like a BC glad to here she's settling in well and getting on with the others
Hiya mate, hope you and yours are well.....yes night 4 went sooo well, we left her to sleep with Bruce, giving Reah a break they were absolutely fine, Bruce has been playing with her this morning with a chew....well little mishap there have to admit, as she went outside and two mins later I realised the chew had changed into a piece of poo but after I intervened they are back playing with the chew now
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
That's great news sis...I knew that once Skye got over her initial sulk she would be fine Can't wait to see her again...wish we could come up next weekend but will have to leave it for a few weeks yet I think Poppy is missing her, we mention her name and she goes looking for her...same when we say Bruce, Ben is on the hunt for his buddy

xx

xxx
Still not leaving Skye alone with her, but Skye is settling more now It will be a while before I leave her with Skye
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by cintvelt View Post
What a lovely pup... who in their right mind would give up a dog like that????

Have fun!!!

Claire and other BC pup Tess
Welcome aboard Claire and other Tess and yes she is a stunner
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Well done Skye - (not that we didn't think she would come round)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done Skye - (not that we didn't think she would come round)
Things are going ok, she has been in the kitchen with Bruce and Skye for 5 mins today whilst I mopped the floor....no problems
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6