Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Don't ya just love those stories though Het, sometimes I remember something and laugh out loud to myself(did that make sense?), as they say 'Those were the Days' Don't do anything remotely silly nowadays ...
DO I H?????
Your week-ends alone would be enough to fill up DW A/L! I shall be publishing my book soon from all your funny stories, but I am not quite sure what to call it yet?!

OK Het, I will start a thread maybe next week I think about our most embarrassing moments,(it is compulsory that you join in!) but I'm trying to remember what mine were now! Soooooo many of them, it's hard to decide!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Your week-ends alone would be enough to fill up DW A/L! I shall be publishing my book soon from all your funny stories, but I am not quite sure what to call it yet?!

OK Het, I will start a thread maybe next week I think about our most embarrassing moments,(it is compulsory that you join in!) but I'm trying to remember what mine were now! Soooooo many of them, it's hard to decide!
Just remember who your friends are when the royalties are flowing in and I wouldn't mind if I made them up!!! But it's all true mate!!!! People shouldn't have to live like me, not without medication anyway
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 04:26 PM
:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043: :smt043:smt043 See what I mean!x
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6